Getting sober from weed and now can't last longer than a minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting sober from weed and now can't last longer than a minute

As the title states, I quit weed cold turkey about 2.5 weeks ago for personal/improvement reasons.

Little did I know, I'd be a changed man in the bedroom. Everything is extremely sensitive. I can't last for more than a minute when masturbating or when having sex. If I do cum too quickly from having sex, I can go again in about an hour and last probably 5 minutes.

I know weed suppresses testosterone, so could this be a way of my body trying to balance the influx of testosterone while also ridding my body of the THC through my urine?

There is a lot of evidence of this on-line, with several people reporting a similar issue. I never, ever suffered from this when I was a daily smoker and could last essentially however long I wanted to.

Just a very interesting/weird side effect. I'm going to start the sticky'd routine, but wanted to start a thread as well to get some input from people who have experienced a similar issue and overcame (pun intended) it.

Thanks all -

Stay clean.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Weed increases serotonin levels, artificially. You are adjusting to normal levels of serotonin. It is soon to tell anything, your receptors are changing.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Stay clean.
        I relapsed last night -- took two hits of a J my buddy was smoking after we went out for some drinks. He's one of my best friends and I told him about how I've been experiencing PE since quitting and we sort of "bonded" over that because he experiences the same issue. I also think this particular friend suffers from generalized anxiety -- worth mentioning, right?

I think I did it because I was drunk, and a part of me justified taking the two hits as a sort of "weaning off" of it rather than shutting my body down from the THC completely. That being said, I am going to stay clean from here on out as best as I can. I don't like the way it makes me feel the next day, and I don't like the amount of food I inhale while high. You're right though man, I need to stay clean.

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
        Weed increases serotonin levels, artificially. You are adjusting to normal levels of serotonin. It is soon to tell anything, your receptors are changing.
        Interesting -- I'm also having very vivid dreams.

Comment

You might think about jotting the site web address down on a posit, and give it to him.

You don't have to expose(Freudian slip) yourself or your ID.
          Of course don't pass it along if you are doubtful of it endangering your friendship.

Never know if a PE site can help another man.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Ok so in the same way as beer relaxes the muscles and anxiety associated with sex so does weed .

So without this crutch you have issues . The solutions for you are the same as for others go to the stickies and start reading up.

Comment

Back when I was young I used to smoke and could go for hours on end..
              After I quit smoking.. it went to no time at all.. now around 15 min.. as long as I'm not in the drivers seat so to speak because that puts me @ around 5 min.
              In my case its not a big deal because my wife cums in about 10 min while on top.. then I do my thing

As far as quitting, i just made sure to not put myself in situations where it could be available.. and made sure that the people I spent time with wasn't into it.
              It was perhaps easier for me as I moved out of state and got married to someone who wasn't into that stuff..and I made sure not to seek out those who were.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

I smoke weed everynight and definitely prefer it over drinking (maybe drink one glass of wine every week). Both help with pre-e, but alcoholism makes me less sensitive (honey but less feeling) and weed makes me horny and relaxed and sex feels way much better.

I know it is preference, but I think weed is much healthier thank alcohol and sex on weed is definitely not comparable.
                Started 7/15/2017
                Starting Stats:
                BPEL 14 cm
                TEG 10.4
                MEG 11.4
                BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                BPEL 17 CM
                TEG 11.7
                MEG 12.7 CM
                BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                  I smoke weed everynight and definitely prefer it over drinking (maybe drink one glass of wine every week). Both help with pre-e, but alcoholism makes me less sensitive (honey but less feeling) and weed makes me horny and relaxed and sex feels way much better.

I know it is preference, but I think weed is much healthier thank alcohol and sex on weed is definitely not comparable.
                  So it's funny, I used to feel the same way, but now I am all over my girlfriend man -- just can't last as long and I can honestly say the sex might even feel "better". My libido is absolutely through the roof and I actually feel much more "engaged" when I'm having sex with her. Even the post-sex -- I feel like I still want to be all over her/etc... I think it really does impact my testosterone in a negative way, and I'd be curious to see if anyone has any input on the extremely vivid dreams I'm experiencing. I was talking with another buddy of mine and when he quit, he also had very vivid dreams. It obviously does something significant internally.

And btw, just as an update, aside from the one time I posted about above, I have not smoked again. It is still very sensitive down there, but I am starting to get used to it. I haven't been sticking to my exercises, but I think time alone will help because this is something that changed my receptors (as Anthony mentioned above) and I think my body will get more and more used to it as time goes on.

Also, just another tid-bit: I have my energy back. I never gave much thought to a weed hangover but when I smoked, the next two days I definitely was not as sharp. Idk, to each their own -- obviously I love weed but I just think it really does impact people differently.
                  Butters65
                  Last edited by Butters65; 07-12-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X