Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to beat involuntary Kegels

Hi All,
    I’ve been reading all the information on here for a few months now while trying to beat PE. I’m in my fourties and have had the issue all my life, the only thing that ever helped was to get drunk but often that doesn’t work now and sometimes I only last seconds. I’ve been edging and ballooning which has helped slightly and I’m doing Kegels and reverse Kegels. I can hold a front reverse Kegel for as long as I want but I struggle to hold a normal Kegel for more than ten seconds. During sex I try to reverse Kegel to last longer but I am totally unable to hold off the involuntary Kegels which makes me come immediately. What do you guys think I’m doing wrong? Could it be because my normal Kegel is so weak?
    Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

So what happens when you do a hindi squat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      So what happens when you do a hindi squat?
      I’m not sure what it is, I’ve done normal squats but not tried a Hindi one. I’ve noticed a sticky on these will read it later. Could doing these help my issue? I feel that my normal Kegel is so weak so I keep trying to strengthen it, but my reverse Kegel is way to weak to beat the involuntary Kegels.

Comment

Its possible although generally the problem with IKs is that your pelvic floor is too tight. I don't think it would hurt to add some normal kegels but keep the priority on RKs. Also do you have APT by any chance? I think most people have some degree of pelvic floor muscle imbalance and or APT.

Comment

Originally posted by based1111 View Post
          Its possible although generally the problem with IKs is that your pelvic floor is too tight. I don't think it would hurt to add some normal kegels but keep the priority on RKs. Also do you have APT by any chance? I think most people have some degree of pelvic floor muscle imbalance and or APT.
          I think my pelvic floor is tight and weak. I will do more normal Kegels see if this helps. I don’t really know what I’m doing but think I’m in the right direction, hopefully. What is APT?

Comment

If your PF is tight, weak or not weak, doing more kegels is the wrong direction. Try stretching and core work out yoga moves.

And be sure that what you are doing is actually front RK and you do not just push out pipes and other stuff.

Comment

OK, so I’ve researched the Hindi squat now and managed to try it out. I can get right down with elbows between knees but only for thirty seconds as I’m not really flexible enough. I can Kegel and reverse Kegel in this position but it’s very difficult to isolate what I’m doing and I can only manage a few seconds as Kegels and reverse Kegels feel much weaker. Do I just keep doing this now until I get better? Is there any recommended routine? Where do I go from here?

Comment

Besides flexibility, hindi and deep squats requires power of core and glutes to keep it for longer periods of time. Work on those. If you cannot perform RKs in the position, try deep belly breathing in which you push down the PF with each breath, by time your ability to do RKs increases.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the advice, I will work on the Hindi squats and reverse Kegels for the next few weeks and report back. Should I forget normal Kegels for now, or just do a few for balance?

Comment

OK so I’ve been holding a light reverse Kegel all week whenever I remember to do it. I had sex this morning and lasted way longer than usual but I lost my erection and could not come. I wasn’t too bothered as we both enjoyed it up to that point, but my wife was more pissed than when I blow my load in twenty seconds which is the norm. I held the reverse Kegel during sex which is what I’d read on here. I feel I’m moving in the right direction, but how do I stay hard and not come in twenty seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by IKRob View Post
                      OK so I’ve been holding a light reverse Kegel all week whenever I remember to do it. I had sex this morning and lasted way longer than usual but I lost my erection and could not come. I wasn’t too bothered as we both enjoyed it up to that point, but my wife was more pissed than when I blow my load in twenty seconds which is the norm. I held the reverse Kegel during sex which is what I’d read on here. I feel I’m moving in the right direction, but how do I stay hard and not come in twenty seconds?
                      You see how being aware of the PF at all time results in desirable output. Keeping a light RK forever until it becomes your default is the most important part.

For your erections, based on your body you have a limit to keep the erection at best, after a while you start to loose it. Powering core and extending and stretching the muscles in the body as well as a good diet are the solutions to improve the blood flow and thus improving the erection time. I personally find keeping the body fat percentage low, seafood diet, HIIT core training as well as watermelon make me keep my erections as long as I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                        You see how being aware of the PF at all time results in desirable output. Keeping a light RK forever until it becomes your default is the most important part.

For your erections, based on your body you have a limit to keep the erection at best, after a while you start to loose it. Powering core and extending and stretching the muscles in the body as well as a good diet are the solutions to improve the blood flow and thus improving the erection time. I personally find keeping the body fat percentage low, seafood diet, HIIT core training as well as watermelon make me keep my erections as long as I want.
                        I will continue doing what I have been doing but add in some core strength exercises. Should I do some normal Kegels or is this not necessary. When I had sex this morning I felt the reverse Kegel made me lose my erection, but that was after about fifteen minutes of continuous thrusting. Even though I didn’t come I felt more satisfied than the usual twenty seconds of pumping before I blow.

Comment

I had sex last night and held the reverse Kegel throughout. Lasted about half an hour of intense foreplay then twenty five minutes of penetration. I’d read on here about using normal Kegels to keep aroused so I threw in a few to stay hard and I came hard at the end as did my wife, she was very happy. Had sex again this morning lying on my side and I just couldn’t isolate the front reverse Kegel, came in about a minute, a bit disappointing but overall I feel I’m making some good progress. My normal Kegel is weak and I can only hold for a few seconds but can repeat over and over. Iv noticed the involuntary kegels are far fewer now but I still have some.

Comment

OK so this week I seem to be back to lasting twenty seconds. The involuntary is way too strong to beat with my reverse. I guess I need more training, I’ve been doing a reverse only routine, should I change this yet? Also I’m doing Hindi squats several times a day but can only hold for a minute, any advice on improving this and will this likely help beat the involuntary kegels? Thanks guys all the advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Ok so ask yourself if there is an underlying issue like a back or hip issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X