Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pe issues until almost ponr then oversensitive

History background:
    Ok so im not a total noob. Ive done kegels, reverse kegels and i can perform it quite good(with front and back). After working on kegels as teen my sex endurance drop a bit because as i think now to strong kegels made me go to ponr much faster. After working on reverse kegels, and dry orgasms i can now perform good, and sometimes even dry orgasm and keep going(but this is like 30% chance that i will have strength and breathing good enought to stop the spasm).
    My problem is that i can have sex for sometimes 10minutes other day 1. Im not oversensitive that much so if i take everything slow im not going to pe but the problem is that when i reach like 9/10 im starting to be in a very wierd state that makes me go to ponr instantly. Even if i break and go to 5/10 it will take me 3 thrusts and im already back to 9/10 so the stop technique cant be apllied there much. Any suggestions? I bought pink lady ste unit so maybe this can help?

Start a progress log.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnson View Post
      History background:
      Ok so im not a total noob. Ive done kegels, reverse kegels and i can perform it quite good(with front and back). After working on kegels as teen my sex endurance drop a bit because as i think now to strong kegels made me go to ponr much faster. After working on reverse kegels, and dry orgasms i can now perform good, and sometimes even dry orgasm and keep going(but this is like 30% chance that i will have strength and breathing good enought to stop the spasm).
      My problem is that i can have sex for sometimes 10minutes other day 1. Im not oversensitive that much so if i take everything slow im not going to pe but the problem is that when i reach like 9/10 im starting to be in a very wierd state that makes me go to ponr instantly. Even if i break and go to 5/10 it will take me 3 thrusts and im already back to 9/10 so the stop technique cant be apllied there much. Any suggestions? I bought pink lady ste unit so maybe this can help?
      Maybe you get tired and that's a sign of PF telling I'm failing. I sometimes used to have that after hard workouts, body was tired and when after a few minutes I used to reached PONR, it was like my body was telling me, yup mate I cannot do more.
      By time and core workout and increasing the range of motion in surroundings of PF, it got solved and hard workouts were not an issue anymore. Work more on it whatever you are doing and do not forget working on glutes and lower back/Abs see how it develops.

Comment

Working...
      X