Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens Mechanically with the Muscles when we Stop Ejaculation with a Kegel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens Mechanically with the Muscles when we Stop Ejaculation with a Kegel?

What do the muscles do? What do they close off(if so)?
    In what direction do the muscles contract?
    How does it feel?

edit: I think we found out through the next 2 pages! We even imagined having a pussy wow
    DickerSchwanz
    Member of the Month Sept 2015
    Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-23-2020, 03:26 PM.
    25cm! Let's go!

I guess the PC muscles contracts towards the middle closing off the connection to the prostata? hm..
    v4-460px-Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises-Step-1-Version-5.jpg
    aid670569-v4-728px-Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises-Step-2-Version-5.jpg
    aid670569-v4-728px-Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises-Step-7-Version-4.jpg
    PC-muscle.jpg
    pelvic-floor-muscles-diagram.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/EpTEYQT
    DickerSchwanz
    Member of the Month Sept 2015
    Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-21-2020, 04:49 PM.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

When you kegel, it contracts the pelvic floor muscles. The contraction makes the muscles move upward in the middle when they tense, and in the process squeezes the urethra shut. It is the same action and feels the same as when you are peeing and tense up to stop the flow. The urethra is clamped shut, which stops whatever is flowing through it whether its ejaculate or urine.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Ok WTH?
        Sperm doesn't move directly from the balls right into the Penis/Urethrea and mixes there with prostate fluid?
        The sperm is transported towards the Prostata and from there into the Urethrea and Penis?
        Please?

Illu_repdt_male.jpg

I looked a hundred times at Pelvic floor pics, but in my mind I thought for decades sperm is pumped from my balls directly into the penis. WTF!
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
          Ok WTH?
          Sperm doesn't move directly from the balls right into the Penis/Urethrea and mixes there with prostate fluid?
          The sperm is transported towards the Prostata and from there into the Urethrea and Penis?
          Please?

[ATTACH]103731[/ATTACH]

I looked a hundred times at Pelvic floor pics, but in my mind I thought for decades sperm is pumped from my balls directly into the penis. WTF!
          Yep, sperm comes from your balls, but is a VERY small portion of the total ejaculate. The bulk of ejaculate comes from various glands, gets mixed with the sperm from the balls and travels down the urethra in search of a nice egg.
          Physdoc
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month July 2019
          Last edited by Physdoc; 09-21-2020, 06:15 PM. Reason: typo
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Yeah the sperm comes from the balls.. But it moves through the ductus deferens behind the PC Muscle?

pc msucle.jpg
            Is that how it happens?
            (red line is sperm movement.. )
            Sorry, I'm super confused.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK I got it! HEUREKA!
              Man I overlooked this for years cause I was sure it wasn't that way lol! No wonder I never managed the DO in a confident way!

samenleiter.jpg
              https://imgur.com/a/POAnJzW

So black is the way the semen and ejaculatory fluid takes.
              I thought I had to clamp some muscle of behind the balls to stop the semen from going into the Penis/Urethrea. But the damn semen makes a huge detour lol!
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

So basically 3 Muscles are clenched at the point circled here. All 3 Together held at the right moment(contraction) will shut off the possibility of an ejaculation.

PF.jpg
                https://imgur.com/a/MgowI0Q
                Damn!
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Umm ok. I can tell you it is stoping the sperm leaving the station it is stored at .

If you merely stop it coming out after it has left the station it will leak out in an insipid way .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Umm ok. I can tell you it is stoping the sperm leaving the station it is stored at .

If you merely stop it coming out after it has left the station it will leak out in an insipid way .
                    Ok that makes sense.
                    The Sperm leaves the balls through the Vas Deferens and travels through it to the seminal vesical, prostate and then via the Urethrea through the penis.
                    PF.jpg
                    https://imgur.com/a/Y2RiSIN

But there are no muscles near the balls to stop the sperm leaving there..? The PC muscle is far away from it. What am I missing?
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

It can be stored at a later point like you say .

Comment

I did kegels not perfectly due to preconceived notions I didn't test for years. Hence failing at getting consistent DO. Nice Mindblow!
                        Ready to re-start focused training.

Let's keep nailing it down.. maybe it helps someone else too.. (to understand one should go along with the anatomy pics (all pics in HQ detail: https://imgur.com/a/SiaFVTk )

Internal sphincter muscle of urethra:
                        is made of smooth muscle, therefore it is under involuntary or autonomic control. located at the bladder's inferior end and the urethra's proximal end at the junction of the urethra with the urinary bladder. This is the primary muscle for prohibiting the release of urine.
                        During ejaculation, the muscle contracts to prevent reflux of semen into the urinary bladder, a phenomenon called retrograde ejaculation.External sphincter muscle of male urethra

Unlike the internal sphincter muscle, the external sphincter is made of skeletal muscle, therefore it is under voluntary control of the somatic nervous system.
                        During ejaculation, the external sphincter opens and the internal sphincter closes.

urethrea4.jpg
                        In this pic one can clearly see the Constrictor Urethrae(formerly called) and the Levator Ani
                        urethrea 2.jpg
                        Also in this pic the levator ani which are the PF muscles we engage in a Kegel.(I suppose)
                        urethrea 3.jpg
                        One can notice how the BC muscle and Deep transverse muscles are sitting below the external Sphincter.
                        While the Levator ani = PC and Puboerectalis muscles sit ABOVE the external sphincter and wrap around the Prostate.
                        All of them sit below the ducts where the ejaculatory fluid is inserted into the Urethrae.

Obviously all of these muscles are somewhat connected but I suppose one could engage the individually.
                        All of them engaged together prevent ejaculate from entering the penis.

Engaging that area lifts the muscles up and must also lift and squeeze the prostate up. Squeezing the Urethrae and I guess also closes off the ejaculatory ducts.

Now what happens to the internal Urethral sphincter that automatically open up during ejaculation? We need to prevent that opening to avoid retrograde ejaculation.. We cant engage that internal sphincter consciously. Maybe it only reacts when the ejaculate moves actually into the Urethrae..?

Clearly only engaging the Bulbospongiosus muscles to prevent the ejaculation wont work. That`s too late down the line and right before ejaculate enters the external penis.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

The ejaculation process is various events that dont happen same time but in a series.
                          The muscles shown above autonomously aid in that if one "just lets it go".

Consciously engaging them messes with the ejaculatory process and possible stops it before the ejaculate can enter the external Penis.
                          I guess the more aware and control has of the muscles the earlier one can stop the ejaculation(as described in various tutorials from members).
                          Not having full control might result in various fluids entering the Urethrae which can result in some leakage or retrograde ejaculation.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

(I'm repeating a lot which is already on the site trying to tie it anatomical events and pics to understand)

For most men, the first ejection of semen occurs during the second contraction, while the second is typically the largest expelling 40% or more of total semen discharge
                            Which was already worked out by Minuteman:
                            Since that first spasm does not have any sperm in it (it might have a good amount of pre-cum) but activates the ejaculation process that is the one you always want to kegel hold.

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post

Since that first spasm does not have any sperm in it (it might have a good amount of pre-cum) but activates the ejaculation process that is the one you always want to kegel hold.

Now if you are just testing out (or haven't mastered the technique and strength parts), after holding the first spasm release your kegel and ejaculate. DO NOT HOLD YOUR KEGEL IF YOU ARE NOT CONDITIONED! In most cases you will go straight to retrograde ejaculation even though you think you are holding that kegel strongly and properly.
                            To me now all makes sense..
                            Turning the first ejaculatory spasm into a "kegel hold" prevents the muscles from drawing the fluids into the Urethrea.

If that hold isn't strong enough the fluids entering the Urethrae along with the rhythmic contraction of the muscles(detailed above) open the Internal sphincter muscle of urethra allowing sperm to flow into the bladder(retrograde ejac).
                            This happens cause the muscles below and incl. the external Urethral sphincter close off the flow into the Penis. The fluids can only go into the bladder, no other way(look at anatomy pics).

Looking at the pictures and understanding the anatomy makes it clear which muscles to engage and HOW to engage them.
                            One basically clenches all the muscles around the Urethrae towards the middle of the PF ->|<- and closes off the Urethrae squeezing it while also pulling up, closing the fluid ducts off from the Urethrae!

Now it`s clear why I personally were not able to have consistent DO experiences. I just engaged the muscles aimlessly. (off to do focused kegels for some weeks now)
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Ejaculation is a physiological process heavily controlled by the autonomic nervous system. It consists of two main phases: emission and expulsion.
                              When a man is sexually stimulated, friction on the glans penis and other stimuli send signals through the nervous system that result in ejaculation.

At the moment of ejaculation the walls of the epididymis contract (squeeze) to create peristaltic waves that push sperm into the vas deferens. Nerves also stimulate the seminal vesicles and the prostate to contract which forces semen (the mixture of sperm and secretions) into the urethra

That`s why the balls contract up during orgasm.
                              I wonder when that happens. After or before the contraction we need to hold with a kegel..

The first step in the emission phase is the closure of bladder neck to prevent retrograde spillage of the seminal fluid into the bladder.
                              That's the internal sphincter.

This is followed by the ejection of prostatic secretions (10% of the final semen volume) containing acid phosphatase, citric acid, and zinc, mixed with spermatozoa from the vas deferens (10% of the volume) into the prostatic urethra. Subsequently, the fructose-containing seminal vesicle fluid alkalinizes the final ejaculatory fluid. The seminal vesicle fluid constitutes 75%–80% of the final seminal fluid
                              Expulsion follows emission as the process of ejaculation climaxes, and refers to the ejection of semen through the urethral meatus. The semen is propelled through the rhythmic contractions of the pelvic striated muscles in addition to the bulbospongiosus and ischiocavernosus muscles (23). To achieve antegrade semen expulsion, the bladder neck remains closed, whereas the external urethral sphincter is open.
                              This is too late. So we interfere before Expulsion. Hm need to find when the first contraction(as explained by Minuteman) fits into the above steps.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X