Kratom works wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom works wonders

i want to talk about a special substance called kratom. you might of heard of it, and if you havent i just want to let you know how amazing this stuff is for premature ejaculation.

kratom (mitragyna speciosa) is a tropical evergreen tree grown in southeast asia. It is readily available on the internet in powder form. This plants alkoloids work on the opioid receptors in the brain. I used kratom for a variety of things, to help me through my day, it reduced my anxiety, but what was an amazing benefit was its effect on premature ejaculation.

Nothing available over the counter or prescription comes close to what this does. For my entire life i have had awful PE, literally 20 seconds of masturbation or sex and i would blow, but when i take kratom, even a small dose (2g~) the latency time increases so much that i felt the need to share to share to this community. Sometimes i cant even finish, literally over 30 minutes of hard sex (not to say that you wont orgasm, but you WILL definitely last long enough to keep yourself and your partner satisfyed though). Half the battle of PE is the fear of getting into bed with a partner and blowing so quick its horrendous embarrassment. It certainly made me anxious and depressed.

My experiences are shared widely amongst average joes that kratom really does eliminate PE (Reddit is full of threads regarding this)

I usually carry a few capsules in my wallet now, just incase i get lucky, take it 20 minutes beforehand if the opportunity arises, take them and mind and body are at ease.

I know this could be called a temporary fix, but its such an important thing for me, its something i have to hand always to help me have enjoyable and long lasting sex. i hope anyone reading this wont be frightened about taking a substance either, kratom is very safe, even more so if used wisely and with care. Its also legal almost everywhere in the world. I'm sure some of you have heard that strong opiates reduce PE, but kratom gives you all the benefits without the awful risks and side effects that come with that class of drugs.

if anyone has any questions i would be more than happy to answer them. thanks
    Tropicalpalmtree
    Last edited by Tropicalpalmtree; 09-21-2020, 07:32 PM.
    The journey begins :)

Uhhuh .
    Kratom is regarded as a drug and is baned in some countries .
    Regulation on the net is poor to none existant re quality and safety. I certainly would not regard this substance as "very safe" especially over the net ..

Guys do the work get the long term results, stop looking for an easy out.

Comment

This from Mayo clinic.

e effects and safety concerns

Although people who take kratom believe in its value, researchers who have studied kratom think its side effects and safety problems more than offset any potential benefits. Poison control centers in the United States received about 1,800 reports involving use of kratom from 2011 through 2017, including reports of death. About half of these exposures resulted in serious negative outcomes such as seizures and high blood pressure. Five of the seven infants who were reported to have been exposed to kratom went through withdrawal.

Kratom has a number of known side effects, including:
      • Weight loss
      • Dry mouth
      • Chills, nausea and vomiting
      • Changes in urine and constipation
      • Liver damage
      • Muscle pain

Kratom also affects the mind and nervous system:
      • Dizziness
      • Drowsiness
      • Hallucinations and delusion
      • Depression and delusion
      • Breathing suppression
      • Seizure, coma and death

Comment

It's rather safe but it can still lead to a dependency and a big problem is that you never know what potency the batch has that you buy. Though its almost impossible to overdose it. (you would just get tired or nausea)

I used it often too in very stressful life situations. There are not many side effects compared to pharmacy drugs. It's natural.
        Capsules are best cause drinking it raw is horrible lol.

Never noticed the PE benefits though never had big problems with that (I just go for a second round if I come early lol, never understood how pre-Ejac could be a problem..)
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Sorry Pegasus that`s awfull pro pharmaceutical propaganda from Mayo..

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          • Seizure, coma and death
          Which there's not one case off! (there might be people on worse drugs who also consumed Kratom same time)

Though OP promotes is a bit lightly, it surely changes awareness of reality and isn't completely unproblematic. One should test it in small dosages before just popping it out of the blue before a sexual encounter

There`s a nice documentary about it called A Leaf of Faith
          (2018)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22mtAu-OEQ
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

So the 35 deaths from salmonella contaminated Kratom don't count ???!!!

Look any number of sources all over the web shouting out caution I urge members to look .

I also caution this is an illegal substance in some places and may become so in more .

Comment

I was a kratom user for a year and a half and looking back I honestly don't see any positives in it. It's not really good for anything except chronic pain that conventional methods can't tackle. Other than that it is nothing more than a crutch, and with its addictive potential and effects on the brain it is not worth it. Even though I never used it daily, it still really altered my way of thinking, interpersonal relationships, and handling stress/problems, something that after 6 months I am still recovering from.

Also understand that the kratom reddit is incredibly biased and will never blame the kratom for any complaint someone on there has. People would complain of like rapid heart rate or shallow breathing and the community would assume dehydration.
              HansTwilight
              Retired Moderator
              PE Gym Editor
              Member of the Month Jan 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-21-2020, 09:34 PM.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                So the 35 deaths from salmonella contaminated Kratom don't count ???!!!
                Oh well, that`s like declaring Sausages can be deadly

Nontheless I agree about being careful. And true there`s no regulation, I think in the US you can buy it at the gas station which I wouldn't do.
                In germany I had a supplier that got it right from Indonesia and tested every batch..

Damn Hans that sounds awful. I took it for some weeks and every now and then and never felt like I had to keep using it.
                I have a dumb dependency on energy drinks and coffee which when I took Kratom made me stop craving them interestingly. In a sense thats worse for me than Kratom. Just a huge hassle with the powder and less socially accepted than sipping coffee and energy..

I think the Kratom reddit is that way cause a lot of people managed to get off a lot worse drugs, the movie above showed that quiet nicely. Marijuana which these days everyone smokes seems a lot worse too. Last time I smoked a joint it felt like some trip lol
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                  Oh well, that`s like declaring Sausages can be deadly

Nontheless I agree about being careful. And true there`s no regulation, I think in the US you can buy it at the gas station which I wouldn't do.
                  In germany I had a supplier that got it right from Indonesia and tested every batch..

Damn Hans that sounds awful. I took it for some weeks and every now and then and never felt like I had to keep using it.
                  I have a dumb dependency on energy drinks and coffee which when I took Kratom made me stop craving them interestingly. In a sense thats worse for me than Kratom. Just a huge hassle with the powder and less socially accepted than sipping coffee and energy..

I think the Kratom reddit is that way cause a lot of people managed to get off a lot worse drugs, the movie above showed that quiet nicely. Marijuana which these days everyone smokes seems a lot worse too. Last time I smoked a joint it felt like some trip lol
                  Marijuana is safer than K IMO.
                  I used kratom for the wrong reasons, and I took it too many times per day (used every other day) so I take full responsibility for my situation...I simply used it too much.
                  If you get kratom from a reputable supplier, they will test it and it will be safe, usually.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Deaths in Colorado Attributed to Kratom

Ken Gershman, M.D., M.P.H., Krista Timm, M.D., Meredith Frank, M.D., Laurissa Lampi, M.D., Jonathan Melamed, M.S., Roy Gerona, Ph.D., and Andrew A. Monte, M.D., Ph.D.

Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

The publisher's final edited version of this article is available at N Engl J Med
                    See other articles in PMC that cite the published article.

Associated Data

Supplementary Materials

TO THE EDITOR:

Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is an herbal drug identified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as an opioid for which there is “no evidence of safety or effectiveness for any medical use.”1 The drug is derived from a tropical tree native to Southeast Asia whose leaves have been used traditionally to increase energy among laborers and to treat pain and illness. At higher doses, kratom has opioid-like effects.2 Kratom use has become popular as an alternative medicine for the treatment of pain, mood disorders, and opioid withdrawal.3 Mitragy-nine is the most abundant of the many alkaloids in kratom and is responsible for its clinical and psychoactive effects. Activity occurs through agonism at mu receptors and antagonism at delta receptors, which may explain the apparently reduced risk of respiratory depression associated with kratom as compared with pure mu agonists, such as heroin and oxycodone.4
                    It has been asserted that no deaths solely attributable to mitragynine have been document- ed,2 although the scope of use is unknown, in part because routine drug testing does not detect mitragynine. The FDA issued a warning on February 6, 2018,1 stating that three-dimensional computational modeling of mitragynine reveals a structural similarity to opioids, with binding to mu-opioid receptors. In the warning, the FDA reported 44 deaths associated with kratom use, including 1 that was associated with mitragynine only. These findings have prompted the FDA to issue warning letters to numerous businesses that sell kratom illegally.5
                    We reviewed Colorado death certificates for any mention of kratom or mitragynine from 1999 through 2017 and identified 15 kratom- related deaths (see the Supplementary Appendix, available with the full text of this letter at NEJM.org). Autopsy reports were reviewed for all 15 deaths, which included 13 men and 2 women, with a median age of 28 years (range, 24 to 53). On the basis of toxicology testing, 11 cases involved multidrug ingestion (two to six drugs), and 8 persons had positive test results for other opioids. Four deaths were reported to involve mitragynine only, and coroners attributed each to mitragynine toxicity.
                    We further investigated the 4 deaths that appeared to be due to mitragynine only, reviewing police investigation records for all 4 and performing comprehensive toxicology screening with high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry for the 3 cases for which residual blood was available (Table 1). In our investigation of all 15 kratom-related deaths, we determined that 14 deaths clearly involved multiple drugs. Mitragynine levels varied widely, from 16 to 4800 ng per milliliter. Residual blood was not available for confirmatory testing in the remaining kratom-related death.

Comment

Pegasus did you even read the scaremongering that you are posting? Of the 15 kratom related deaths from 1999-2017, 14 had toxicology results of multiple drugs.

So I'm 18 years only one person died of kratom alone, and i would bet my bottom dollar they had taken an absurd amount.

Also the mayo clinic article is propaganda, i have never had any of those side effects and i have used kratom for a good while.

I know several great sources to avoid this 'contaminated kratom' bs that some uninformed people on this thread are trying to push.
                      The journey begins :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
                        Pegasus did you even read the scaremongering that you are posting? Of the 15 kratom related deaths from 1999-2017, 14 had toxicology results of multiple drugs.

So I'm 18 years only one person died of kratom alone, and i would bet my bottom dollar they had taken an absurd amount.

Also the mayo clinic article is propaganda, i have never had any of those side effects and i have used kratom for a good while.

I know several great sources to avoid this 'contaminated kratom' bs that some uninformed people on this thread are trying to push.
                        Ok so you are doing the same stuff drugs addicts do re herion and the like ,

The second study was done on some deaths in one state over a limited time period Colarado .
                        Now it found Kratom was involved in 15 deaths and the sole cause of 1 in this very limited study in a limited area over a limited time with a drug that is not that widely used .

I would have to agree that grass seems safer .

Look there is a simple safe alternative DO THE WORK .

Anyone what more sources and more deaths go to the web check it out .

Comment

How does this stuff taste in burritos?
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but I never liked messing with my opiod receptors unless I really needed to.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X