What is it about vaginas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it about vaginas?

I could be receiving amazing oral and I have no problem lasting. But even with a condom, the second it goes inside a vagina the control is lost.

Is there some weird mental thing that happens during sex? Or am I underestimating how tight it is during sex? But I feel like even aggressive blowjob I've held my own pretty well.

I’m pretty similar. Cannot last too long with blowjob but definitely much longer than sex. I personally feel like it’s a mental / arousal thing.

Comment

I guess it depends on the woman. I normally last pretty long PIV, to the point I can almost control how long alot of times. But with this one woman, she was so sexually hot and the feel of her vagina was amazing - it was all I could do to last long enough for her to cum first. With BJs, same thing, but I can last even longer because alot of women aren't that great at it. But my gf gives way better BJs than even the second best I've ever had, and if I just let it happen, she can get me there in under a minute. She actually likes that as her goal is to get me to a happy ending and not to suck and stroke for a long time. Actually happened just the other night - probably less than a minute and I was done, then she came up all smilin' and proud.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
        I guess it depends on the woman. I normally last pretty long PIV, to the point I can almost control how long alot of times. But with this one woman, she was so sexually hot and the feel of her vagina was amazing - it was all I could do to last long enough for her to cum first. With BJs, same thing, but I can last even longer because alot of women aren't that great at it. But my gf gives way better BJs than even the second best I've ever had, and if I just let it happen, she can get me there in under a minute. She actually likes that as her goal is to get me to a happy ending and not to suck and stroke for a long time. Actually happened just the other night - probably less than a minute and I was done, then she came up all smilin' and proud.
        I get jealous of stories like that, a BJ turns into a marathon for me. I've never came in under 20 minutes from a bj so usually it doesn't happen. I think I've only came twice from oral only in my life lol.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

The best way to master PIV sex is to engage in more regular PIV sex- and to incorporate the techniques of the Stop and Starts for better mastery. Even then, it might be better if you ejaculated/orgasm lightly early in the encounter- as it should be easier for you to control your ejaculations from the 2nd round forward.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X