X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fixed my PE, following up after 2 years

Hey Folks,

I come bearing gifts

Been a while since I was here (mostly due to not making these issues a priority).

I initially logged on today to message a mod to delete my account, but instead I think Im going to leave my posts in addition to posting this one.

Overall, my understanding of PE and why it happens came down to a few things: the physical (tension in the area), mental (worrying, anxiousness near sex, mild hyperventilating), and the habitual part.

To prevent myself from rambling, Im gonna get to the point and tell you the results: I went from a few seconds (or 30 seconds of consistent thrusting on a good day) to being able to thrust as long as I want. I probably cant thrust for 30 mins (because nobody does that during sex without taking some sort of break), but its gotten to a point that PE is no longer a worry or even a thought.

Im officially considered great in bed, and my first gift is this: the answer is actually much simpler than you think.

Lots of dudes get told bad information such as: jerk off before sex, hold RKs during sex, etc.

The average dude out there that never had this problem doesnt do this stuff.

What helped me (in no particular order) was:

a. Relaxing my pelvic floor my getting rid of my lower cross syndrome/anterior pelvic tilt: I stretch for 20 mins to fix my bodies deficiencies. I recommend you do the same. Not easy to win at something when you play with a short deck. APT provides added tension to your pelvic floor. Strengthen what is weak and stretch what is tight. See a professional if you have this.

b. Relaxing my muscles with Magnesium, an electrolyte that relaxes ALL muscles, and 90%+ people are deficient in. This is big for bodybuilding too.
    Note that it is a supplement, I am just making sure you are not playing with a short deck

c. Relaxing during sex. I know this is not easy for you folks with your worries, but some people dive right in without foreplay and stroke their cock until its hard and tense and wonder why they cum. I recommend you don't jerk off for a few days before so you have that animalistic instinct of wanting to breed, meet your partner and you'll notice that you are more in the mood to make love, so foreplay will come naturally. This will not only get the other person closer to orgasming, but the erection comes naturally and you can put it in and start slow. You will notice you are much more calmer because you wont have to worry about EQ and just know if you cum quick, you still gave good foreplay and will have enough in the tank to go again in about 10-15 mins of more foreplay.
    ** Also, your breathes should be slow and belly breaths, only time you breath more is if your thrusting gets faster

d. Have consistent sex: have a partner(s) that give you consistent sex will give you frequency in your feedback. Im thinking at least once to two times a week
    ** no e-brag here but I had sex with one girl about 150 times between July 10-Aug 10 and that kinda eliminated any issue with PE I ever had. I still came quick with her at times because her vagina had this death grip sometimes, but i realized what positions and stuff helped me last longer. Also heres the thing: she was cool with me cumming quick on occasion, sometimes it just happens.

e. Stop jerking off the day before sex to try and last longer. Ideally, the life you want to live is to be able to go whenever. When you dont jerk off, you have the animalistic instinct and want to make love. That will get your partner off if it seems passionate. If you cum quick, just know that you are just starting out. If your partner is a bitch, well they are a bitch. That wont help either if you feel humiliated.

extra: dont get high, sensations for me are much higher when Im high so I try not to, but sometimes I might

extra2: I did absolutely no routine for RK's or anything else, but I did notice with the APT fix my pelvic floor would have these random feelings that you get when you stretch in the morning, felt great

Well Ill prob be gone forever, Id like to thank you folks for your support. I'll be here for a little while (not sure how long) to see if there is anyone I could help.

If there are any Forum Admins please comment too, I have a small request.
    anythingrandom
    Last edited by anythingrandom; 09-30-2020, 10:08 AM.

send me a PM, it that will serve your need.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Congrats on the huge progress!

What types of stretches/exercises did you do to fix your APT?
      August - Sept 2020
      6.7"x5.3" - 7.1"x5.45"

Short Term Goal:
      7.25"x5.5"

Long Term Goal:
      8"x5.75"

Hard work, discipline, sacrifice, and dedication.

Comment

Honestly I think that (D) is the most important factor of all. I wrote that on a thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...7-just-do.html

At the time I get cured of this there were 3 types of trainings that 3 of us were suggesting to beat PreE. I was suggesting an "exercise" that I created called "glans squeezing". Another member suggested an ATP fixing type of training and another member suggested a more traditional approach that included all kind of stuff from breathing, to meditation, training, etc. No matter how detailed the explanations of our methods were, nobody seems to see improvements. That led me to believe there must be something else, and the only factor I saw in common was that we increased our sexual encounters "testing" our methods. Probably that increment of sex played an important part of our success.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
          Honestly I think that (D) is the most important factor of all. I wrote that on a thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...7-just-do.html

At the time I get cured of this there were 3 types of trainings that 3 of us were suggesting to beat PreE. I was suggesting an "exercise" that I created called "glans squeezing". Another member suggested an ATP fixing type of training and another member suggested a more traditional approach that included all kind of stuff from breathing, to meditation, training, etc. No matter how detailed the explanations of our methods were, nobody seems to see improvements. That led me to believe there must be something else, and the only factor I saw in common was that we increased our sexual encounters "testing" our methods. Probably that increment of sex played an important part of our success.
          I should have said APT fixing not ATP fixing. I don't know how to edit.

Comment

Originally posted by vamaci View Post
            Congrats on the huge progress!

What types of stretches/exercises did you do to fix your APT?
            Believe it or not man, while it was a big change, effects changed in a month!

So an Apt is weak abs and flutes, tight lower back and hips.

For abs I did the abdominal crunch machine at the gym, glutes I did hip thrust with low weights

Stretches for hips I did a lunge with one knee touching the floor and one sole touching the floor. Kinda like a lunge, but then use your hips to move your front knee forward and flexnyour abs and wait for a stretch where the torso connects with the leg.

Good luck!

Comment

You can have all the calmness in the world and three times sex in a day, if you you have not fixed your muscle imbalances, there's no chance. It's a mechanical issue. When you done your work, and you reached a minimum PF relaxedness, then more experience with sex gives you better understanding of what you need to do. This is to remind that engaging in more sexual activities is good, but do not overlook the training, and yes in particular the ones targeting APT.

Comment

Originally posted by anythingrandom View Post
                Believe it or not man, while it was a big change, effects changed in a month!

So an Apt is weak abs and flutes, tight lower back and hips.

For abs I did the abdominal crunch machine at the gym, glutes I did hip thrust with low weights

Stretches for hips I did a lunge with one knee touching the floor and one sole touching the floor. Kinda like a lunge, but then use your hips to move your front knee forward and flexnyour abs and wait for a stretch where the torso connects with the leg.

Good luck!
                How did you know that you had APT? Have you been to the physiotherapist or just looked in the mirror and it was obvious?

Comment

A very good test to see if you are suffering from all or some deficiencies related to APT is to simply sitting crossed legged on the ground. If you can do it, then ok, if you cannot do it with your legs properly down (the inside of your thighs which are facing up be parallel to the ground, which of course a bit of discount is acceptable if you are not skinny and have big legs) and keeping your spine (back) right and straight you are having tight hip flexors, tight FTLs and tight lower back (which commonly appear all together) and they have created weak glutes and lower abs. So, that curve you see in the mirror and the downward tilt of your pelvic is not normal and you have some degree of APT.
                  Anthony Gerio N
                  Last edited by Anthony Gerio N; 10-01-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopditop View Post
                    How did you know that you had APT? Have you been to the physiotherapist or just looked in the mirror and it was obvious?
                    It was the Chiropractor that noticed it, and I began to piece together things that seemed to make sense, such as the amount of comments I had about my ass (it makes your ass stick out), and the fact that no matter how fit I was, I always had a bit of a belly. Once I did the readjustment of positioning, I noticed my belly went in and ass too.

There are youtube videos that help do tests! However nothing beats a trained eye

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                      You can have all the calmness in the world and three times sex in a day, if you you have not fixed your muscle imbalances, there's no chance. It's a mechanical issue. When you done your work, and you reached a minimum PF relaxedness, then more experience with sex gives you better understanding of what you need to do. This is to remind that engaging in more sexual activities is good, but do not overlook the training, and yes in particular the ones targeting APT.
                      I have severe APT and can last long now. My PF is tight because of it and I can still last long. You are right it is a mechanical issue, but lots of factors go into it which can help counteract in my opinion, such as supplementation (see point a.)

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                      A very good test to see if you are suffering from all or some deficiencies related to APT is to simply sitting crossed legged on the ground. If you can do it, then ok, if you cannot do it with your legs properly down (the inside of your thighs which are facing up be parallel to the ground, which of course a bit of discount is acceptable if you are not skinny and have big legs) and keeping your spine (back) right and straight you are having tight hip flexors, tight FTLs and tight lower back (which commonly appear all together) and they have created weak glutes and lower abs. So, that curve you see in the mirror and the downward tilt of your pelvic is not normal and you have some degree of APT.
                      My back caves, but Im also like 6'6 so that could play into that

Comment

Working...
                      X