Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better to stop regular squat at the gym?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better to stop regular squat at the gym?

On leg day at the gym i do regular squats, and i usually feel my pelvic floor getting tensed up, what do you guys think? It will be better for my PremE. to stop regular squatting and just do like leg exercises on machines that doesn't tense the PF?

There is a trap here in that the pf is used for core stabilisation so any intense physical effort is likely to activate it .

Comment

Originally posted by matlockmatt View Post
      On leg day at the gym i do regular squats, and i usually feel my pelvic floor getting tensed up, what do you guys think? It will be better for my PremE. to stop regular squatting and just do like leg exercises on machines that doesn't tense the PF?
      That is a very big mistake. Squats are one of the top core building trainings and develop glute significantly if you go deep enough. Developed glutes are the biggest contributor to a developed PF. A PF that is able to get relaxed enough and as well do the blood pump to your penis. Temporarily after abs and leg workout you may feel the PF is tight. That's ok. Look at the long term picture.

Comment

So here is a question how deep do you squat?

Comment

Never contracting your PF muscles is not the solution. In fact, it's probably worse. Your PF has to be limber and able to relax (like all your other muscles) AND it has to be strong.

Comment

Working...
          X