Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PreE is 100% Physical. However, Still Need Some Help

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the forums for years. Some months ago my PreE actually went away for once due to some exercise and taking a bath. I was super relaxed and performed fantastically that night. It came back the next day, but this led me to believe that this is probably a lot more physical than I thought and I had some form of pelvic dysfunction.

The next couple months I spent trying a bunch of different things and reading the forums to realize that my pelvis is misaligned and I have muscular imbalances. I changed up my gym routine to focus on hip mobility and flexibility. I have seen tons of progress and it has translated into the bedroom with real females. I am not 100% cured yet but I know I am on the right path and that my problem is physical instead of mental. I still can't properly touch my toes nor can I sit cross legged comfortably but I'm working on it.

But, I'm still having some issues here that I would like some insight on. My new routine where I have seen the best results involves doing a lot of core work. It's still your typical upper body-lower body routine but with some modifications. For example, when I'm benching I will prop my feet up and engage my core. Another workout that I do that I never did before are goblet squats and really focus on engaging my core during them. This has been what has worked the best and afterwards my PreE symptoms do go away. I feel as though I am naturally holding a reverse kegel at all times and I feel nothing in my pelvic floor. Which is how I imagine a person without PreE would feel.

Here's the trouble that I'm having. After the gym say if I'm sitting a lot or take a day off or something, it feels as though a muscle down there tightens up right near my ass. Like it feels like a golf ball is in there or something. It's very uncomfortable and my PreE returns. It's like a constant roller coaster. Almost as if I NEED to go to the gym to solve it. If I workout on Thursday and don't go to the gym on Friday, then by Saturday I have that golf ball feeling right near my rectum.

The ONLY thing that solves it is going to the gym and doing my core routine. It'll completely remove the feeling. This feeling comes only when I'm standing up for long periods of time. And nowadays I'm not tensing the muscle near my rectum and essentially always am holding a natural reverse kegel, but it feels like the muscle is fighting against that reverse kegel. It's like im holding a natural reverse kegel but it's putting so much pressure that its causing an extreme amount of tension that it hurts. I'm not really sure why this is happening.

Also, I have some lower back pain/tightness as well. This happens when I'm sitting for long periods of time and just from lifting in general. I'm assuming that it's because my core is still very weak in comparison to other muscles and that's why I have these problems in the first place. When I do lifts such as Goblet squats even when engaging my core I feel my lower back wanting to work and tighten up.

Overall, just looking for some help or insight on my situation here. Is this weird tension just growing pains? Working core does work but it feels like it's so weak that a lot of things trigger the tension and lower back tightness.

You don't mention much about stretching .

So first read the stickies then start a progress thread .

Have you thought of seeing a physio who does male pelvic floor.``?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      You don't mention much about stretching .

So first read the stickies then start a progress thread .

Have you thought of seeing a physio who does male pelvic floor.``?
      From what I've learned, the best way to gain flexibility is by figuring out which muscles are weak versus strong and then strengthen the weak muscles through strength training. At least in my case. That's the way I've seen the best improvement. I do child's pose sometimes but yeah I could probably incorporate some daily stretching for sure.

I've read the stickies a bunch and the reason why I'm hesitant on starting a progress thread is because I'm cured for weeks at a time and then if I stretch the wrong way or lift the wrong way I'll start getting that lower back pain and preE will come back.

I have thought about seeing a physio. That's probably going to be my next option. I'm just so close at this point. Have gone from literally lasting seconds to basically being able to cum whenever I choose.

But again, it's not consistent. And i can feel it with the lower back pain and tightness in the rectum area.
      skyisthelimitpe
      Last edited by skyisthelimitpe; 12-21-2020, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Yeah so lets see who is the on the spot pro that helps with exercise selection while having physical issues .
        Including stretches and strength exercises . A PT might but if you have significant issues a physio or exercise physio.

Comment

Yeah so lets see who is the on the spot pro that helps with exercise selection while having physical issues .
          Including stretches and strength exercises . A PT might but if you have significant issues a physio or exercise physio.
          I have a trainer that has been helping with my mobility and such. I wouldn't call them significant issues but this is definitely the one thing that's holding me back from being 100% cured.

I'm going to start doing more child's pose since that stretches my lower back. What I learned today is that when I do goblet squats my pelvis is so locked in one place that it doesn't want to move and that is why I get the back tightness.

Perhaps at the bottom of the squat it doesn't want to tuck which is why I'm getting that stress placed on the lower back. I'm probably going to keep this thread alive and make it into a bit of a log. I'm really starting to believe that in 95% of cases fixing preE for good is all due to muscular imbalances.

Comment

Some more information: Ever since I began working on my core I have been engaging my core constantly throughout the day. Maybe a bit too much which I think could be doing some harm.

I'll begin doing childs pose more as well. Going to do two sets of 2:30sec per day. As of now it's very hard for me to sit my hips back when I do it.

Comment

Hi,

Hi I suffer from very similar premature ejaculation. I also believe that I suffer from pelvic misalignment and muscle imbalances. I have that exaggerated APT look although my PT says my posture is "decent." I don't think my core is weak but it seems elongated due to this posture. What exercises have you incorporated into your day to day?

It's funny, I have the same low back tightness/pain the exact same feeling in the same location you described (post lift or sitting usually). It's just uncomfortable all the time. I've actually been seeing a Pelvic floor physio for about a month now. Incorporating some internal work and a bunch of stretching for hip flexors, hamstrings, PF etc. I may have found some relief in that uncomfortable pelvic feeling but my premature ejaculation is at it's absolute worst. Uncontrollable IK's are my issue I find.

Like you I have had some bouts of success, drinking helps as well but I've never found something to stay consistent with that I know will always progress me towards my goal unfortunately. Wondering what the underlying issue is.

Myt
              Last edited by Myt; 12-21-2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myt View Post
                Hi,

Hi I suffer from very similar premature ejaculation. I also believe that I suffer from pelvic misalignment and muscle imbalances. I have that exaggerated APT look although my PT says my posture is "decent." I don't think my core is weak but it seems elongated due to this posture. What exercises have you incorporated into your day to day?

It's funny, I have the same low back tightness/pain the exact same feeling in the same location you described (post lift or sitting usually). It's just uncomfortable all the time. I've actually been seeing a Pelvic floor physio for about a month now. Incorporating some internal work and a bunch of stretching for hip flexors, hamstrings, PF etc. I may have found some relief in that uncomfortable pelvic feeling but my premature ejaculation is at it's absolute worst. Uncontrollable IK's are my issue I find.

Like you I have had some bouts of success, drinking helps as well but I've never found something to stay consistent with that I know will always progress me towards my goal unfortunately. Wondering what the underlying issue is.

Myt
                See what I've found in my journey is that stretching any of the wrong muscles can mess things up. For example, when I stretched my hamstrings out it aggressively made the problem worse and I had to take two weeks off to let everything heal.

Everyone here always talks about stretching by my recommendation for you is to hit the gym and hit it right. Improving hip mobility, putting your pelvis into different positions, and building your core won't do as much harm as stretching the wrong muscle out.

Here's what I do daily:

1. Glute bridge hold
                2. Beast hold
                3. Army crawl
                4. Supine 90/90 hip rotation
                5. Planks with heels against the wall
                6. Wall sits
                7. Inchworm pushups

When you do these, make sure that you are engaging your core the entire time. Almost like you're about to get punched in the stomach. Really feel it in the core so that it is "tight" when your done. THIS IS KEY. Engaging your core during all of these exercises. These should be done at the beginning of every single workout and have helped me tremendously.

On leg day, do goblet squats, leg press, and hamstring curls. Again, on all of these exercises engage your core as much as possible while performing the lifts. Do not let your back do the work. You can also add in some single legged squats where you put one leg on the platform and one leg off, and squat holding two dumbells.

On upper body day, to start do a variation of bench press. What I mean by that is bench how you normally would except put your feet on a platform so they are inclined and not just hanging off the bench. Almost as if you're laying on the ground. When you perform the lift, again engage the core. Breath deep into your belly and brace as if you're about to get punched in the stomach. The whole lift.

Next do some seated cable rows and dumbbell floor presses. Again, engage the core the entire time.

Overall, what helped me the most was modifying my routine to where on every lift i am using and building my core. This is where I saw the most results.

Edit: Forgot to mention: after the gym what i'll do now is childs pose to stretch out the lower back.

Comment

Ah interesting, see my PT is having me stretch all of those muscles. I'm not sure if I should just follow her advice or mention something.

Thanks a ton for the exercise breakdown. How can you be so sure that the core is the main area that needs to be strengthened? I have most issues on any position where I'm on my knees, could this be related? I'll say I am in pretty good shape/26 and would consider my core to be strong which is why I'm unsure here

Comment

Originally posted by Myt View Post
                    Ah interesting, see my PT is having me stretch all of those muscles. I'm not sure if I should just follow her advice or mention something.

Thanks a ton for the exercise breakdown. How can you be so sure that the core is the main area that needs to be strengthened? I have most issues on any position where I'm on my knees, could this be related? I'll say I am in pretty good shape/26 and would consider my core to be strong which is why I'm unsure here
                    Yes man that is exactly the position that I was having my main issues with as well. Used to be almost instant. It sounds like we have pretty similar situations. And in fact, I went to a physical trainer at first and she made my PreE much worse with the stretches that she gave (which sound similar to yours)

The core isn't just the abs. There are a whole bunch of muscles underneath that make up the core. I'm in fantastic shape as well and thought I had a strong core. Turns out in comparison to my other muscles my core was weak, which made my back do a lot of work. I always have had a toned stomach but that meant nothing.

With that being said, I really recommend you try the exercises that I have put up. Make sure you really engage those abs during the exercise as well. The tightness of the abs will eventually give you a natural reverse kegal and your pelvic floor will feel real loose. When you press into and feel around the area between ur balls and anus, and more towards the anus, does it feel tight and/or theres like a guitar string tendon? A tendon that is super tight? That's how I felt and now that i've been doing pelvis work that spot is squishy and i don't feel that tendon. Even when my balls are shriveled up after taking pre workout or something.

I really have seen amazing results. Can now almost always go as long as I want. I still get that tightness feeling but I'm pretty sure it's because I was engaging my abs ALL DAY because I thought that would be helpful for some reason. I feel much better today by instead being aware of my abs and not engaging them outside of my lifts.

Comment

Why beast holds?
                      A very quad dominant move, rectus femoris gets fully activated, all flexors are activated in shortened position. Terrible move.
                      A simple on your knees hip extension move for a few reps and then at the end a few secs hold gives much more stimulation to your glute max, at the same time loosens up those flexors.
                      Even nowadays at the start of my leg workouts I start with it, nothing activates glute max in isolation like that, in particular when your extended knee is bended.

Instead of hamstring curls, I suggest you to see the variants of glute/hamstring raise move for reasons.

Weakness in core normally activates frontal upper body muscles more than back. If you want to train only one group between your chest and back, I recommend back (not lower back and lumbar spine). In all those crawling and stuff you are training chest muscles anyway. Again inchworm push ups, chest move.
                      I personally would incorporate huge changes to this program.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                        Why beast holds?
                        A very quad dominant move, rectus femoris gets fully activated, all flexors are activated in shortened position. Terrible move.
                        A simple on your knees hip extension move for a few reps and then at the end a few secs hold gives much more stimulation to your glute max, at the same time loosens up those flexors.
                        Even nowadays at the start of my leg workouts I start with it, nothing activates glute max in isolation like that, in particular when your extended knee is bended.

Instead of hamstring curls, I suggest you to see the variants of glute/hamstring raise move for reasons.

Weakness in core normally activates frontal upper body muscles more than back. If you want to train only one group between your chest and back, I recommend back (not lower back and lumbar spine). In all those crawling and stuff you are training chest muscles anyway. Again inchworm push ups, chest move.
                        I suspect an exercise physio would also . They would have the advantage of having the client in front of them .

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                          Why beast holds?

I have a very reputable personal trainer that gives me these workouts so perhaps there are some things that they see that I'm not understanding. I'll have to ask when I see them.

I should probably clarify a few things and that for my hamstring curls most of the time we do a swiss ball hamstring curl. I also didn't mention some of the other stuff that we do like single leg t rotations.

As for beast hold, we do a slight variation where I sit back on my hips a bit more. Again, I don't know if this means anything

Comment

I suspect an exercise physio would also . They would have the advantage of having the client in front of them .
                            Yeah that's what I have and who works with me on these things in the gym. Obviously I don't talk about my PreE with them but based on what Anthony said that wouldn't really matter as this isn't something that is PreE specific. I'll talk with them and see what's up. I also didn't include the full workout because it's constantly changing but I included the things that I thought helped the most

Comment

Anthony would you be able to explain how a weak core activates the frontal upper body muscles more than the back? Not doubting you at all, i'm just surprised because I would have thought that it was lower back.

When I first started these core workouts and all throughout my life with most workouts I did, I would always feel my lower back fighting with my core. It's like my lower back was begging to do all the work and would get tight afterwards. Now, as my core has gotten stronger, I feel more of a burn in the deep core and less work going to the lower back.

I can certainly see why beast holds would be bad, but my thought process was that it wrecks my core and I'm doing a minimal amount to where it's not all THAT BAD to the flexors. Doesn't working the deep core make for a stronger iliopsoas?

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X