Question about IKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about IKs

If I squeeze my glans when erect I will get an IK reaction.
    If I hold a reverse Kegel as I squeeze them no IK occurs.

Does someone with a perfectly balanced pelvic floor get no IKs at all during stimulation?

When I experimented with PYT balm it felt like it worked because it eliminated IKs, making me have to work to the ‘next level’ to ejaculate.

Is that what the goal is? Mentally and physically training to get passed the IK zone?

Α perfectly balanced pelvic floor get no IKs at all during stimulation. The IKs are happening only during ejaculation.

Comment

Thanks for that, good to know. Man, the solution is so simple and complex at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
        Α perfectly balanced pelvic floor get no IKs at all during stimulation. The IKs are happening only during ejaculation.
        I wonder if that's true given the use of the BC reflex test to evaluate spinal cord function.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbocavernosus_reflex

Comment

Oh right. Maybe it’s the strength (weakness?) of that reflex being a problem?

The sensation always occurs but a tight pelvic floor makes it spasm hard?

Comment

Yes, it's the cascading overreactions that turn it into a problem. If you have Pre-E problems than doing RK`s and canceling IK's sure helps.
            Being aware of the intensity of the IK is part of controling them.
            If you can control the point of no return you can also play with IK's.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
            X