morning vs evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning vs evening

Hey guys. Has anyone else noticed edging being easier in the mornings? I guess my body is super relaxed in the mornings. I can pretty easily fuck my FL 15-25min right after i wake up having great control. That unfortunately is
    not the case in the evenings. I can last like 10min with few stops on the way.

Current routine:
    3-5 edging session per week. Ejaculate every third session.
    Rk's during day and once a day stretching routine. (ATP focused and few breathing RK techniques)

So my question is: Should i be continue training on mornings when things go smoothly with relative ease, or should i do evening sessions where i cant really thrust in to the FL but just move it slowly on my dick without reaching PONR?

Thanks.

Train when it feels best for you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Train when it feels best for you.
      Thanks for your reply. But wouldn’t it be kinda counterbeneficial to practice only in the mornings? How am i supposed to last better in evenings? You reckon over time it would transfer to the evening sessions?

Comment

I don't think your dick can tell time, If you feel better in the mornings and get your work done better than you are improving yourself for the whole day. Its not like your dick will only work in the morning at not at any other time.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Dicks can tell time, they get up in the morning.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Beneficent hormone levels are highest upon awakening. Also, getting your workout out of the way first thing can make the rest of your day go by with a sense of accomplishment.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks fellas. So you guys think it is improving my overall lasting time if i train only in the mornings? I hope so, since as i said i feel like i don’t even have PE in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by Preejaculator View Post
                Thanks fellas. So you guys think it is improving my overall lasting time if i train only in the mornings? I hope so, since as i said i feel like i don’t even have PE in the mornings.
                Could you tell us in what position do you sleep? could you please ask your gf/wife how do you sleep if you dont know? What kind of bed or pillow do you have? I know maybe these things does not affect pre e but for frustrated guy like me wants to tryi everything.
                5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                  Could you tell us in what position do you sleep? could you please ask your gf/wife how do you sleep if you dont know? What kind of bed or pillow do you have? I know maybe these things does not affect pre e but for frustrated guy like me wants to tryi everything.
                  I have pre-e and have improved a lot specially when standing and partner on bed. I usually
                  Have tight pelvic floor in the morning and if I have sex, I still come much faster than at night.

I recently use a small pillow either between legs when sleep on side or underneath my knee when I sleep on my back (it is hard to adjust when sleep), but definitely helps if I actually use the pillow.
                  Started 7/15/2017
                  Starting Stats:
                  BPEL 14 cm
                  TEG 10.4
                  MEG 11.4
                  BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                  BPEL 17 CM
                  TEG 11.7
                  MEG 12.7 CM
                  BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                    I have pre-e and have improved a lot specially when standing and partner on bed. I usually
                    Have tight pelvic floor in the morning and if I have sex, I still come much faster than at night.

I recently use a small pillow either between legs when sleep on side or underneath my knee when I sleep on my back (it is hard to adjust when sleep), but definitely helps if I actually use the pillow.
                    I sleep almost everytime on my sides. I somehow just find it easier to relax better in the mornings and avoiding PONR is piece of cake for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X