Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me guys !!!I am so depressed about my problem

Hi guys hope you all are doing well!!

I am a new member here and i wanna know how to cure my premature ejaculation problem this shit is ruining my life and self esteem..

I have always orgamsed quick and tbh i have never rushed masturbation i remember when i was in the 8th grade(i did not know what masturbation was at the time) a girl who i had a crush sat on my lap for around two minutes i had already orgasmed wtf!!

And that problem has stuck with me ever since i am now 25 years old trying to beat this thing for around 8 months..

The thing is through edging for a long periods of time i have trained myself to go for 10 min piv(but the catch is i dont let my gf touch my penis during foreplay cause i know i am gonna quick) so the foreplay is around 10 minutes(my gf cum easily )and after she orgasms i then start piv in which i last around 10 minutes at a normal pace with one or two breaks in between..

Also i feel like if i can know how to do reverse kegel correctly i can last 15 minutes piv which is.my goal!!!

All my success has been due to edging only can you guys help.with how to do reverse kegels nd stuff??

I have not overcame my pe yet cause i know my penis can only handle 10 mins or so stroking os if.my gf touches it during foreplay it will be all over before i even start penetrating her!!

Any advice guys?
    Thanks in advance

PS-Sorry for my bad english i am not a native speaker

Ok so in the stickies in this forum is instruction in how to do rk . I suggest you start with meditative rk .

I suggest you do an out of sex routine of rk before you atttempt to do them in edging .

Comment

Working...
    X