Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are sagging balls an indication of a relaxed pelvic floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are sagging balls an indication of a relaxed pelvic floor?

I've noticed that when i try to relax my pelvic floor my balls are saggy.

Wondering if this is what i should aim for to prevent premature ejaculation?

Thinking saggy balls in addition to eliminating reverse kegels is important.

It's temperature dependent for the most part, if your crotch is warm/hot your balls will sag more.

Comment

Originally posted by tobe5minman View Post
      I've noticed that when i try to relax my pelvic floor my balls are saggy.

Wondering if this is what i should aim for to prevent premature ejaculation?

Thinking saggy balls in addition to eliminating reverse kegels is important.
      No
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks, you all.
        Guess i should have been more specific. With an erection, usually, my balls pull tight, seems when my balls are pulled lower, while having an erection, my pelvic floor seems more relaxed and i feel less likely to pump sperm up and hence reach PONR.

When highly aroused, I'm going to try to keep my balled from being tight, hoping it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by tobe5minman View Post
          Thanks, you all.
          Guess i should have been more specific. With an erection, usually, my balls pull tight, seems when my balls are pulled lower, while having an erection, my pelvic floor seems more relaxed and i feel less likely to pump sperm up and hence reach PONR.

When highly aroused, I'm going to try to keep my balled from being tight, hoping it will help.
          This is like saying I try to not IK and do deep breathing and lower my heart rate. I think for people with PRE-E, when you get excited or tense up involuntary then your balls also tense and not easy to say balls relax and go down.
          Started 7/15/2017
          Starting Stats:
          BPEL 14 cm
          TEG 10.4
          MEG 11.4
          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
          BPEL 17 CM
          TEG 11.7
          MEG 12.7 CM
          BEG 13.7

Comment