Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis root masterbation

hi guys,

seen a few articles lately written about penis root masturbation. Essentially its wanking at the base of the penis so as not to stimulate the head whilst being aroused. I guess the idea is to get use to the arousal without stimulating the glands but still fapping.

I have tried it twice before edging and it is weird and can actually bring me to PONR which is strange. Im guessing its because i cant deal with high levels of arousal and keep pelvic floor balance (i always tighten up pretty fast and am not having much luck with RKS (i am still in APT and struggling to get out of it).

Im wondering if this could be a great tool to help with arousal training (i beleive the research into this comes from that it can cause delayed ejaculation if done instead of fapping normally). So i was wondering if anyone has used it before and had success. In addition I was wondering if in the long termm we could get some sort of standardised protocol to use this before edging sessions.

cheers,
    B

I *could* see this working. My penis tip is quite sensitive too, but I thought it would be better to stimulate it occasionally to get used to the feeling, as I IK when I squeeze it. If yours is really bad, I would give it a try for awhile and see what happens.

Comment

I've seen similar studies (maybe the same ones as you) where penis root masturbation was found to be better at treating PreE than kegel exercise. However, in those studies kegel exercise also helped PE, just not as much as PRM. Makes me think combining the two should work even better than each alone.

When I edge, I don't stimulate the glans. Not for some scientific reason, but really just to avoid too much rubbing on the glans. Trying to avoid desensitizing it. So I suppose what I'm really doing is PRM.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Sounds like ballooning .

Comment

Physdoc mentioned a study and it’s here https://www.ajandrology.com/article....=634;aulast=Ma

From my personal experience it is extremely beneficial for orgasm control response and does translates to sex with a partner. When learning and doing plateau edging, I feel this lower base stimulation is fantastic for learning to deal with higher stimulation without sending you over the edge and keeping you in that zone , especially if you do more of a ballooning , circular rubbing type stimulation vs stroking.. I always felt this zone should been greatly emphasized ediging for Pre E because it does trigger intense stimulation when your are plateau and close to PONR but for me doesn’t seem to give me wild IK and keeps me in that mangable state for longer periods of a time.

Comment

Working...
          X