Old trick to make u last longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old trick to make u last longer

Ok I was talkin to this guy up at work and he said that a. Older guy prolly like 45 or so just guessing had told him this trick. He said that before sex he will doo like 30 or so pushups and kinda bounce on his toes to get blood moving and to get ur heart rate up. He said that's he main thing is getting ur heart pumping. I havnt had the chance to try it out yet. Has anyone heard of this? Heard of any others tricks

Anything to keep good circulation will help you, but I don't no about lasting longer, I dont see the connection between that.
    Try it and see what happen's, just don't workout to much cus then you'll start to turtle.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Crap! I'd need an ambulance if I'd tried that stuff. Then again, 45 was a few years ago in my rear view mirror.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lol yea imma try it asap but I'm on vacation with the fam so it's gonna have to prolly wait. And when I said before sex he meant rite before sex

Comment

Yep, I remember that one.
          Push ups work well to get your heart rate up, biceps swollen, but not so cardio as to make you turtle.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

There are numerous methods on this site that would work far better.

Comment

One of the easiest and most effective is to simply change positions. The change of pace helps slow you down tremendously - and your lady will love it!
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                One of the easiest and most effective is to simply change positions. The change of pace helps slow you down tremendously - and your lady will love it!
                Very true!
                Much fun!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Yea true. This just knda sounded interesting and wondered if anyone has ever heard or tried it.

Comment

Probably does do some good but how often do you get the chance to drop and get in 30 before sex? I think that'd be sorta awkward: "Oh yeh .... oh yeh, baby! Wait - hold that thought - gotta get some pushups in!" LMAO!!

Comment

You could probably get the same effect by picking her up and carrying her up six or so flights of stairs to the bed.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post

OK Gettin... suppose that I'm trying to change position every 20 seconds to not come... and suppose that sometimes during this "operation" I lose my erection of about 30-40%... Could you recommend me the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by HEAVY PE View Post
                          OK Gettin... suppose that I'm trying to change position every 20 seconds to not come... and suppose that sometimes during this "operation" I lose my erection of about 30-40%... Could you recommend me the same thing?
                          Ok - you got a number of things goin on there - either:

a) your glans is extremely sensitive
                          b) YOU are in an extremely hyper state of arousal during sex, or
                          c) you two are fucking like rabbits and probably need to take it down a notch!

Granted, age and stamina have a lot to do with it. Every 20 seconds is a bit too much (ya think?) ... slow your strokes, pace yourself. The erection thing is something entirely different. If you are dropping while you are changing positions, you may need to get that looked into. Unless you are reading the paper or taking forever to switch, you shouldn't lose EQ like that. Try giving yourself a few strokes while you shift to help maintain some sensation. Don't know if your girl is into it, but ask her to suck you between your moves (my gf absolutely loves doing that and it certainly keeps me peaked).

There are a number of things you can do during the act to keep ejaculation a bay - but if you are seriously dropping EQ like that, you need to look into that.

Comment

All I have to do is think of Nancy Pelosi!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

my method to lasting longer...have the girl take top. i never get off when she was on top and after she is done, get on top and finish. thats all that has helped me

Comment

Working...
                              X