left vs right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left vs right

While edging I usually use my left hand. Recently I found that when I use my right hand (which I used in my previous bad masturbation habits decades) my PC muscle immediately tenses involuntarily. Seems like the brain has gotten wired somehow so that it connects the right hand with the PC muscle.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am looking for ways to turn this around, or perhaps turn it into something usefull.

variation is always good,i think i'll try edging with the left hand just to see how it works out

Comment

I try and you both hands for jelq ,stretching,edging etc.
      Have a read of the implications thread on this forum.

Comment

I have read the implications thread, it all sounds feasible to me so I already included more reverse kegels in my routine than the kegels I already did.

This hand issue makes me wonder whether it is the pelvic region controlling the brain or is it the other way around? I think that would be a major key in deciding on a training routine.

I think breathing exercises are great to control the brain and relax but also kind of take you out of the moment. It would be nice to have a breathing technique that actually enhances the love making experience for both man as woman, something to get more "connected".

Comment

Mind ,body ,soul are all conected ,each affects the other, is my belief.
          The mystic traditions talk about breathing, however male multi orgasm etc does not require it.

Comment

Working...
          X