Looking for uptime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for uptime

Hey everyone. Had pe for years now. I think it started one time I got head and came too quickly. Tried kegeling after that and have tried on multiple occasions since then with no results. Recently started reverse kegeling and haven't felt much improvement from that, given, I am new to them. I've tried the stop start method, squeeze method, htp5, passionflower, etc. I do not wish to try SSRIs. It seems to all be caused by a super sensitive area on the bottom underside of the head (not quite the frenulum). If I rub this spot masturbating, I come very quickly and have pretty much no control over this. I am circumcised and probably a little of an overmasturbator. I have heard of prostatis but do not know how to tell if I have it, or what to do about it. I would prefer not to consult a doctor if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated. Been dealing with this for so long, hoping being specific about myself will help. Thanks all.

Err, meant to title it "Looking for ultimate solution" but it sent too soon :P

Comment

Have you seen a doctor about this & if so, what did he/she say?
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

better to see one for that problem before its gets worst

Comment

Working...
        X