Finally learning to control orgasm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally learning to control orgasm!

I've finally gotten the hang of it guys! It is true what everyone else says that the most important thing is to relax the BC muscle. What people fail to clearly mention is that the more you exercise it, the easier it becomes to relax it. I know they say "you get more control" but WHAT exactly does that mean? Well as your BC becomes stronger you can more clearly distinct between a flexed BC and a relaxed one. There is a routine here somewhere that incorporates flutters, short holds, and one long HARD hold. Ill try to find it because this is the best exercise routine hands down.

I hope this gives you guys some HOPE! I was a premature ejaculator!

I noticed when highly aroused my BC gets STUCK in a flexed position. This is the point that basically I would be screwed in the past. One thing I do now is when the muscle gets STUCK I pump my BC a few times. This helps me to distinguish between a relaxed BC and a flexed one, because sometimes I think it is relaxed when it is really flexed (reverse kegels are a quick fix and really dont work for me)

Relaxing your BC in conjunction with slow deep breathing is the key to beating Premature ejaculation. Learn to breath so when you exhale chills run up your spine. This releases tension and allows for better arousal control.

Keep exercising those BC muscles. Flutters are invaluable, you need to do them to be able to distinguish between flexed and relaxed. Keep at it guys you will get there.

Now I just need to put it all to the TEST.
    Wife's been in Russia for the last 2 months taking care of her mother. The arousal from being with a real woman is a whole different ball game from masturbation. But I know by implementing these important key skills, I will be able to satisfy her long before it's my turn

edit:
    I can't find the exercise routine but I will pst what I have been doing
    the nice thing about this exercise is you can add or reduce reps as needed to really fine tune your routine to what your lacking in.

100+ quick flutters or pumps (control)
    50 1-3 second holds (control and strength)
    1 hold as strong as possible until fail (strength)
    *to really recognize a strong hold imagine sucking your BC muscle into your body, imagine pulling it closer. Its a mental thing but you are most likely capable of flexing the BC far stronger than you think. Again, imagine sucking your BC up and back, further into your abdomen, and pull in succession, further each time you attempt.
    BeatIt
    Last edited by BeatIt; 11-13-2010, 08:43 AM.

I have spent a sickening amount of hours obsessing over and scouring the internet for an answer to this problem. From personal experience I believe that many of these articles you read online lead you to believe that by making your BC muscle stronger, you will be able to "prolong" or even "stop" your orgasm, which may be true but also from my experience STOPPING ejaculation can leave you hurting for a few days if done incorrectly.

So many guys read these articles and proceed to have sex or masturbate and use their "newly strengthened" kegels thinking by actually using them they will prolong themselves. It doesnt work and they give up on the idea and search for something else. Only until I came here did I recognize the importance of relaxing the muscle. Yes make it stronger SO you can RELAX it. Many articles are misleading in that aspect.

I read many guys sating "Its so weird sometimes i cum so fast and just the other day I lasted SOOO LONG!!" Well chances are you were more relaxed that day.

Again, many times I think my BC is relaxed, and until i give it a few flutters I then realize I've been flexing it the whole time.
    BeatIt
    Last edited by BeatIt; 11-13-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Congratulations!
      Well done!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

what are flatters?
        "If you can believe it, You can achieve it"

Comment

Flutters?
          "If you can believe it, You can achieve it"

Comment

Pumping your pc very fast, no holds

Comment

Ok you seem to have found something that works. Pelvic floor spasm is a major issue in pe as explained in this thread.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...cations-7.html

It explains how to train for relaxed strength.
              In regard to mmo training ,most guys give up far too easy.

Comment

when you speak of MMO are you implying orgasm with ejaculation, or ejaculating multiple times.
                Like I said in another thread I have no problem stopping ejaculation with my BC muscle, but a few times (not every time) that I have done it I harmed myself. I remain hard after ejaculation so I personally would prefer to master my control, and go again later if needed without the possible self damaging threshold.

Comment

I am talking about orgasm without ejaculation.
                  Both MM and myself, answered the other thread saying the amount of pain you get from dry orgasm, is unusual and may indicate a health issue.
                  Not everyone wants to do mmo and that is ok , it was general comment.

Comment

Originally posted by sgrrsh26 View Post
                    when you speak of MMO are you implying orgasm with ejaculation, or ejaculating multiple times.
                    Like I said in another thread I have no problem stopping ejaculation with my BC muscle, but a few times (not every time) that I have done it I harmed myself. I remain hard after ejaculation so I personally would prefer to master my control, and go again later if needed without the possible self damaging threshold.
                    Af far as i felt there are orgasms to experience without ejaculation.

There are chain DO, that are just that a set of close orgasms stopped by a kegel to prevent the expulsion but reap the rewards of the orgasm, this involve actually stopping the ejaculation, so it is with ejaculation in some sense.

Then there are wave orgasm, and they are just orgasms and no ejaculation, they are like waves and the best to describe as a woman orgasm (probably vaginal, g-spot or whatever). Wave orgasm is a collection of orgasms that are experienced full body and that don't include ejaculation ( but ironically can occur in shorter duration during the ejaculation)

One theory is that during wave orgasms body automatically kegels (or reverse kegels) at the exact right time to avoid triggering the ejaculation, giving you the ability to feel orgasm after orgasm without any ejaculation nor with much kegel power. I was lucky to experience several of them lasting form 5-10 minutes, but i can't get always into it.
                    Now it may sound like i'm bullshiting saying that i had continual orgasm in duration of 5-10 minutes, and how ever that sounds (even now to me as i write) like an impossible feat, it is possible. At first I didn't think that males can even experience the orgasm of that level, i'm so glad that a was wrong.

The other way to do wave orgasms is to chaining the DO so close that you actually enter a wave orgasm, which is something that i won't be able to do in a long long time because it requires to be a full fledged mmo master (in other words to totaly master every aspect of your pevlic floor muscles, you psyche and so on...)

It is important to notice that orgasm have varying levels, even if the word orgasm sound like something big, the orgasm itself can be week.

For example i have experienced ejaculation with absolutely no orgasm, and also experienced and ejaculation where each time the sperm went out i had a little orgasm and those little made one big orgasm. The more you experience the different form of orgasm the more you begin to see the tiny differences between them.

I can even go as far as saying that most people are multi orgasmic but the orgasms are so small that they just experience it as a "pleasurable feeling" during intercourse.
                    You begin to understand that even that is an orgasm because as the time passes in learing and experiencing you gain the ability (sometimes it conscious sometimes it is unconscious) to amplify those "pleasurable feelings" into orgasms, of course it takes quite some time and will to master it all (i can only amplify those at ponr, and that is not 100% of the time). It is because we are so lost sometimes into pleasure that we don't even notice all that.

I hope this makes some sense to you and that it will help you on your road to MMO (if you are headed there... )
                    premE FAQ

Comment

"pleasurable feeling" I would say I am capable of sending a "pleasurable feeling" up my spine by tensing certain muscles somewhere between my back and chest, also with controlled breathing. Do either of you experience this? Are you capable for willing a "chill" up your spine?

I never really thought of this as an orgasm

I mention something like it in my first post

Comment

"pleasurable feeling" I would say I am capable of sending a "pleasurable feeling" up my spine by tensing certain muscles somewhere between my back and chest, also with controlled breathing. Do either of you experience this? Are you capable for willing a "chill" up your spine?

I never really thought of this as an orgasm

I mention something like it in my first post
                        Using the taoist definition that is moving your chi up the spine and it is a part of a "Big Draw". This is a good beginning point towards experiencing wave orgasms, work on it more so it can become the orgasm, try including slight rocking of the pelvis to make those stronger, but don't be to hung up on wave orgasms or you might fall in a vicious cycle of always edging just to experience it, which will in return make it more harder to experience it. I almost fell down in that trap, but Pegasus helped me avoid it with good advices, and i helped myself by enjoying the now and not rushing to experience it (in other words "If it comes it comes, if it doesn't it doesn't")...

Also when experiencing a wave orgasm it involves all of your body, now the center of that wave can be your penis, your back or your head/brain or all of them depending on the power of that orgasm, but it is always a full body.
                        premE FAQ

Comment

Quick question: How do you locate the BC muscle? I always thought it was just the PC muscle and this BC muscle is a new term for me.
                          (When I first read the post, I thought you were misinformed and meant the PC muscle not BC muscle lol)

What I do is kinda like squeezing my asshole. Is that how you flex or am I doing it wrong b/c I feel like I am.

Comment

Don't bother with muscle names.

Just try to flex your asshole, and just behind your balls. Also when erect try to lift you dick flexing those muscles and you got the right ones. If nothing helps go to pee and stop your urine, you will then notice what muscles did you use, and that is it.
                            premE FAQ

Comment

I read many guys sating "Its so weird sometimes i cum so fast and just the other day I lasted SOOO LONG!!" Well chances are you were more relaxed that day.
                              this is so true, being able to relax your body and mind and staying relaxed during sex is the ultimate key to lasting longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X