DE better than PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE better than PE

I've read some posts about guys having a delayed-ejaculation problem simply because they've been masturbating with a hard grip. This problem seems to be better than blowing your load after a minute. So why not start masturbating with a hard grip? Wouldn't this cure the problem? In moderation ofcourse as not to completely desensitize the penis.

Someone with a PE problem should consider masturbating with a harder grip 2-3 times a week and then have sex on the weekends. See if it works, I don't see why it wouldn't be worth a try. Unless someone rips their dick off, this would be an interesting experiment.
    Start Date: 8-01-2010
    Start NBPel: 6.0"
    Start EG: 4.5"
    Goal: 7x5
    Long-term Goal: 8x6

Wish it were that easy, but I don't think it works quite like that. I've masturbated with a hard grip my entire life, yet have had PE the entire as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dyson View Post
      Wish it were that easy, but I don't think it works quite like that. I've masturbated with a hard grip my entire life, yet have had PE the entire as well.
      Alas, I believe that you are correct.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

There goes that idea then.
        Start Date: 8-01-2010
        Start NBPel: 6.0"
        Start EG: 4.5"
        Goal: 7x5
        Long-term Goal: 8x6

Comment

I think it just takes edging practice and the will to slowly build mental control. Easier said than done, right?

Comment

Just remember, being unable to go is sometimes just as dissatisfying for your lady and going too soon. If they can't get you off, they then start feeling bad about themselves. Pretty much every sex partner I have ever been with kept asking me if they were doing something wrong or if I didn't like them enough to get off. Etc.

Comment

I actually talked with my wife about this last night. I was telling her about this site and how some people have the exact opposite problem as me. And how I wished that was my issue, that DE would be so much easier to deal with than PE. She responded that while it might be easier on me, it would be way more difficult on her. That I would be taking the pain I feel now and transferring it to her.

Certainly gave me a new perspective.

Comment

Expect a post from me shortly, re possible link in a physical cause of pe and de.

Comment

Working...
                X