PE and DE the physical cure ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and DE the physical cure ?

For some time now I have been convinced that a major cause of pe is pelvic floor imbalance.
    This causes involantary kegel type spasms, leading to orgasm/ejaculation.

Guys with natural good pelvic floor balance talk, of sexual endurance as a decision, an act of will. Whereas guys with pe, describe a runaway train .

If the pelvic floor is in tune, the sex process happens in a controlled way, leading to the ability to have sexual relations for the desired length of time. In pe, an imbalance causes uncontrolled contractions ,which rush ejaculation.

I have long thought there is also a link to Delayed ejaculation (de). It has struck me ,that in this case, the contraction acts in a different way. Instead of a series of short contractions, a long contraction is produced, this contraction prevents ejaculation/orgasm. This long contraction ,is similar to the hold used during mmo ,except that as it has been held before orgasm is approached, it prevents orgasm as well as ejaculation.

If I am correct, then this is a big step forward, not only in understanding but also in treatment.

Reverse kegels seem to rebalance the pelvic floor in the case of pe, I believe they will also be very helpfull in many cases of de.
    I am well aware there are many factors in both pe and de; mental and physical. However this appears to be a major physical factor, overcoming it is big step forward.
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 12-10-2010, 01:25 AM.

This all sounds sensible to me. We don't hear much about delayed ejaculation, but I expect that it can often be as frustrating as premature ejaculation. That the pelvic floor muscles might be involved in both makes sense in a biological/anatomical sense.

One thing that has struck me in recent weeks is that how a boy learns to masturbate has a huge impact on his future sex life. Hard or soft grip, sitting or prone, back or belly, fast or slow.... it all trains the body to respond in certain ways to stimulation of a certain kind. I bet that most guys train their pelvic floor muscles to respond to sexual stimulation in particular patterns along the way. Long kegals, short kegels, lots of kegels, no kegels -- habits develop, and some have negative effects. Retraining the pelvic floor muscles with reverse kegels might indeed be huge in helping men with problems (premature or delayed ejaculation) teach their bodies respond differently during sex.

I like it, Peg!

Comment

Since i have been treating my premature ejaculation issues mostly trough MMO and not by reverse kegling i can't testify to this theory in full, however i do believe it is correct, and in future when I start to use this method to resolve my premature issues (that are still present but in much much less uncontrollable way ) in form of kegel routines i would be more able to contribute to this theory.
      premE FAQ

Comment

Excellent work, Sir Pegasus!
        That makes a great deal of sense to me. I like BW's comments as well. The thought that I would like to add is that kegels, reverse kegels, and indeed all of the Stamina Exercises help build not only strength but also conscious control and awareness.
        PE and DE are, I believe, very related issues and are all about control.
        Again, well done, Pegasus!
        YAARRRRR!!!!!!!!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

this is very true , even when i dont have sex i cant control my kegels. Even a small touch to my groin area and i kegel. When sex occurs all i do is kegel even before i enter leading to my premature ejaculation. My pelvic muscles have been this way as far back as i can remember. I have a huge problem. luckily drugs have helped my ejac reflex

Comment

Thank you all,I think we should advise reverse kegels, along with our other advise for delayed ejaculation.

Comment

What is a good reverse kegel routine, like i know to do more reverse kegels then regular, but should i just pump them in rapid succession or are holds the better way to go?

Comment

My normal advise for someone with no problems is 30% reverse. This should increase if you have issues. A pirate favourite is to match your kegals with reverse kegals. So if you do a kegel with a 5 sec hold, you do a reverse kegel with a 5sec hold. Of course like anything ,you have to work reverse kegels up over time. Guys on site, are still experimenting with kegel routines in general and reverse kegel in particular. A case like twopump, you would get up to a very high reverse %.

Comment

Im starting a huge reverse routine , maybe 70/30 reverse. They really do seem to cut the intense feelings of sex

Ive been paying alot of attention to my kegels and i kegel for just about every damn movement in my whole body , sitting , standing , sometimes walking. I do it all day. And like i said when there is any pleasure or contact im kegeling over and over. I once thought i was just super horny but thats not the case. I kegel alot and it makes me pre cum alot which makes me get a woody faster which then makes me cum faster. Sometimes i dont know how i even last a minute in bed.

Comment

Yes 70% reverse plus, seems advised in your case. Work up your routine over time.

Comment

I really think that you are on to something, way to go Pegasus.
                      ​The enemy of good is not bad
                      The enemy of good is better

Comment

In the case of PE we need to figure out a way to relax the pelvic floor muscles. Any suggestions?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yes reverse kegels seem to do this and are the focus of implications thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html

Comment

So reverse kegels work then for this issue?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yes, as the pelvic floor achieves balance between tension/relaxation, a "natural" high level of stamina seems to prevail. This is seperate from Mmo, or circuit break type kegels and other such methods.

Comment

Working...
                              X