Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opposite of fakng orgasm, faking impotence. I've done, have you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposite of fakng orgasm, faking impotence. I've done, have you?

On more than 10 occasions I have cum so early that I was embarrassed and resorted to telling the girl that I can't stay hard for some reason. Usually say its because of alcohol.

The irony is that my PE is the opposite of impotence!

I would only need this excuse if I can't stay hard.

Here's to this never happening again!
    Bpel 6"
    Size 14 shoes, hairy chest.
    Came here to solve my "PE", staying here to practice PE.

Welcome EndtheVC,

The Importance of Stamina Work would be a good place to start.

I have read many men here, who have managed to really conquer this problem.

Personally, I have found edging has given me great control.

Good luck!
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I agree that stamina work is the way to go. If you have the cash and are willing to give it a try, edgig with a Fleshlight is great! Along with the other techniques and exercises you'll find here at the Gym, the Fleshlight works wonders since in many ways it's more intense.

Very unique ... while I can't recall a time ever faking impotence from early orgasm, I have, however, had to be quite creative in ending sex cause I just couldn't come! I have no idea why but I just couldn't. I haven't had an episode like that in years but it's pretty funny when I look back on it.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

LOL. I fell asleep a few months back. She was on top and we had been at it for like an hour and a half. It was my fourth time of the weekend. It was late. We laughed about it, but I wonder if I should have faked something instead.
        8-1-10 11-1-11
        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Does anyone think faking anything during sex is really a good idea?

Comment

Only if you can get away with it and make the other person feel good! There's just something about a bowl of ice cream with lots of sprinkles you know!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Does anyone think faking anything during sex is really a good idea?
              My sex partner is my wife and we are very open. I don't even have to fake a head ache to get out of sex, wait a minute I've never tried to get out of sex, so what the hell do I know? In sex and all other aspects of my life I have found that it is a lot easier ,in the long run, to be truthful.
              ​The enemy of good is not bad
              The enemy of good is better

Comment

I will just say that if a guy was too come too quickly i would take it as a compliment .. if the guy was having trouble getting it up i would feel insecure about myself.. so i would rather have a guy be honest about coming too quickly then to lie about it.. i also would be far more concerned about a guy if he said he had ED then if he said he had PE
                i don't think faking anything when it comes to sex is a good idea..
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Honesty and a sense of humor about one's shortcomings always works best, I find.

TTBB is right on the money in suggesting that girls usually interpret all aspects of male sexual arousal and orgasm as a reflection on themselves. If he has ED problems, she thinks it's because he doesn't like her enough (she's not pretty, she's not good). If he ejaculates prematurely, it's because she's really hot. If he has delayed ejaculation, again that is a reflection on her sexual skills. Recognizing that most females think this way can help you figure out what the best approach may be to telling a girl about whatever issues you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                    Honesty and a sense of humor about one's shortcomings always works best, I find.

TTBB is right on the money in suggesting that girls usually interpret all aspects of male sexual arousal and orgasm as a reflection on themselves. If he has ED problems, she thinks it's because he doesn't like her enough (she's not pretty, she's not good). If he ejaculates prematurely, it's because she's really hot. If he has delayed ejaculation, again that is a reflection on her sexual skills.
                    Almost right on the money. If a guy shoots his load quicker than he would have liked to, it's because he thinks she's really hot or the situation is really hot, which is all that really matters anyway. That means the girl found a guy who thinks she's hot. How can that be bad?

Look, there is no absolute yardstick about hotness or sexyness or anything subjective. You could line up 10 guys in a row and 6 of of them would say a particular girl looks hot, 3 would say she doesn't, and 1 would be gay.

The takeaway is that ladies should just go with the situation and quit basing her self-worth on any one opinion. If the guy you happen to be with doesn't think you're hot, move on to someone who does, it's not the end of the world. Just like if you have a meal that you don't enjoy at a particular restaurant that others highly recommend, you move on and try another restaurant.

I still agree that a guy who shoots quicker than he wants to is really REALLY turned on. How is that a bad thing? Just let him recover for a few minutes, then grab him by the ears, shove him down between your legs, and let him just go to town for a while. He will definitely last longer this time! Turn lemons into lemonade.

I also agree that honesty works MUCH better than the complications arising from tall tales. Sometimes we create our own problems.

Comment

All true and all good points. BUT you should also take other factors into account - such as a) is the person someone you are in a committed relationship with or just a 'fuck-buddy?' Or better yet, a one-nighter? b) Has the basis for this 'trust' already been established or are you relatively new in the relationship? And c) what about those cases where the sex is just so bad you want it over? I know (especially you ladies) have had a few sexual encounters where you said 'wow - I'd have more fun watching flies fuck!'

So I would imagine, while not ideal, there are certainly some situations where faking it would be 'okay' ....
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                      X