Holding Back Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding Back Ejaculation

I have/had Premature Ejaculation, recently I've been holding back my ejaculation during sex. With intercourse I get to the PONR pretty quickly (1-2 mins), just before I'm about to ejaculate I hold it back with a strong Kegel. I can then carry on for another 2 mins or so, I then have to hold it back again. After holding it back a couple of times my desire to ejaculate completely goes away I can carry on going for as long as I want, I do get some EQ loss from this though.

Is this a good way to control ejaculation? Has anyone else experienced this?
    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
    Ultimate Goal
    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Kegelling, from what I understand can actually, can actually make your premature ejaculation worse overtime. What you want to do is reverse kegeling- basically use the muscles you would in trying to take a dump. Its the opposite of a kegel, hence "reverse" . Instead of that pulling motion from a regular kegel you get that pushing motion. I'd be careful because these may cause hemorrhoids later on in life, so I'd only use the reverse kegel when you're edging or having sex.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
    My Loggy Log

Comment

Yes I practice reverse-kegels as well. They're good up to a point, I can delay ejaculation for a while with them and using breathing but after a while it gets to much and I have to slam on the emergency break (a strong kegel).
      Ultimate Goal

Comment

When you guys do this do you lose your hard on for any specific period of time? Even if for just a minute or less?
        If so does this bother you ?
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Yeah I get a loss of EQ, normally however it doesn't go completely floppy. It is a bit annoying.
          Ultimate Goal

Comment

I get pretty major loss of EQ. I guess I kinda-sorta get a dry orgasm, and my penis unfortunately goes near floppy... If you find a good answer to your question, let me know too because I get the same problem with holding back my ejaculation then losing my erection.

Comment

There are 2 causes of loss of eq in dry orgasm. The first is retro ejaculation into the bladder or partial reteo into bladder,this is not true dry orgasm and as you have ejaculated or partially ejaculated your eq reflects this. This is a timeing/skill issue.
              The second is that your nervous system is not used to dry orgasm and is shuting down your erection, as though you have had an ejaculation. This is overcome by practise.

Comment

Thanks for the info Pegasus, that makes perfect sense. I had sex again last night, didn't go very well at all. As soon as I started intercourse I felt the urge to ejaculate, I tried to hold it back but was a little too late and retro ejaculated. Still I managed to maintain an erection however a minuite later I reached ejaculation again which I tried to hold back, a little bit of semen came out. After that my dick was completely floppy and useless. I was pretty upset haven't had such a disaster happen in a while.

Not sure why I need to ejaculate so soon, maybe it was just an 'off' day or maybe I over worked my kegel muscle earlier in the day.

So what is the best way to avoid getting to the PONR in the first place? I've tried breathing and reverse kegels/relaxing kegel muscles but it only seems to work up until a point. When edging I can prolong getting to the PONR for as long as I like but in sex it just flies out the window and I'm left feeling hopeless and useless.
                Ultimate Goal

Comment

Do you get uncontroled kegels?
                  Of course it could be mental issues which is not my area.
                  I often get to ponr quickly, but as I am male multi orgasmic (mmo) this is not such an issue.

Comment

Yeah I do get uncontrolled kegels, really short quick ones. Some days I can control them better than others. It also seems sex at night is worst for me. Sex in the morning or day is pretty much fine, I have much more control then but at night it can be pretty hit and miss.

I've been doing kegels and reverse kegels for a while now (4-5 months), I alternate between 10 second kegels and 10 second reverse kegels for around 10 mins. I must say it has helped a lot, my Pre.E has definitely improved compared to a year ago.
                    Ultimate Goal

Comment

Originally posted by Resist View Post
                      Yeah I do get uncontrolled kegels, really short quick ones. Some days I can control them better than others. It also seems sex at night is worst for me. Sex in the morning or day is pretty much fine, I have much more control then but at night it can be pretty hit and miss.

I've been doing kegels and reverse kegels for a while now (4-5 months), I alternate between 10 second kegels and 10 second reverse kegels for around 10 mins. I must say it has helped a lot, my Pre.E has definitely improved compared to a year ago.
                      Do you often find yourself getting muscle cramps?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

In the rest of my body? I do sometimes but not that often. Why? What has that been linked to?
                        Ultimate Goal

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Do you get uncontroled kegels?
                          Of course it could be mental issues which is not my area.
                          I often get to ponr quickly, but as I am male multi orgasmic (mmo) this is not such an issue.
                          what are uncontrolled kegels?

Comment

I've just recently been able to hold back ejaculation while masturbating by flexing a really strong kegel. lose almost my entire erection though, hopefully my body gets used to it and i can continue to stay hard afterwards. About the reverse kegel; how exactly do you train it? just flex like you wanna take a shit almost? It is impossible for me to do without flexing my abs.

Comment

Over time your isolation can improve, if you work on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X