Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice

Hi everyone,

I'm somewhat new to PE. The guides on the site mostly offer advice in increasing length and girth. My main problem is with Premature ejaculation. I know about kegels, but my problem lies in knowing how much of them to do at my level. When i first started doing them I felt that I was overworking my pelvic floor muscles and stopped because i thought it would do more harm than good. I would do about 20 holding each one for 5 seconds. Then I moved on to doing 15 twice a day holding each for just a second, but I felt this was too light of an excercise. So my question is, what is a good routine for just being overall better in bed and having better orgasms.

Check to see if you are having involuntary kegals first. If you are I would suggest a Beginner Kegal Exercise Routine. It starts simple and slowly progresses up. It is really important not to overwork the PC, and you did the right thing.

Also, I beleive in Pegasus's theory of pelvic floor imbalance. It is a good bit of reading, but is so very beneficial. Implications

Including reverse kegals(RK) in your routine to balance the floor muscles is working for me, but you need to do more RK than K to reverse the PE. RK's may take some time to learn though.

There is so much information on this site, it would be beneficial to read more.
    Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

Working...
    X