Race to the Cure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race to the Cure!

I am going to start a progress log here like used for PE but for my PreE. I have had premature ejaculation in almost every sexual experience. The only occasions I know I did not was my first time when I was extremely intoxicated and other instances where I was drunk. However, I do not always have better control when drunk. For me drinking is not an acceptable solution to PreE and I would not recommend it to others. I have tried an anti depressant, distraction technique, and am currently following the MMO path through edging and kegeling. I suffer involuntary pc spasms although I have yet to identify exactly when during intercourse and edging they occur. I also know that when I loose it immediately after insertion that I knew I was going to. I don't think it is a mental cause ie I think therefore I do. I believe it is a case of severe over excitement. My wife is extremely attractive to me, and giving oral sex especially when she reaches orgasm drives me to the brink before I even insert my penis. It is literally throbbing and ready to explode before I even get close to her. Also, as soon as she begins to get into intercourse ie moaning I climax as well. I will list my symptoms below to make it easier to follow. I will also collect my other posts about my PreE and post them below.
    • Over excitement leading to immediate climax
    • Involuntary PC spasms
    • Lose it soon after woman begins to moan
    • More likely to last when intoxicated
    • More likely to last while woman on top
    • Last longer with condom
    • Hard to climax through fellatio
    • Success during edging unless thrusting
    • Talking dirty during intercourse helps stamina
    • Total time of intercourse typically 20sec-2min

I want to develop a list of symptoms that may differentiate causes in the future. If you have an additional symptom or include your own list please post it. I am sure that some symptoms can be treated one way while others require a different solution. My hope is that my experience with this will help others solve their PreE.

Response to Question about muscle relaxants.

I have considered muscle relaxants as a solution as well. Other quick fixes appear to be anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. I have severe PreE and have been edging and kegeling to improve my condition. During edging I can tell that some of the techniques work very well. However if I edge with a fleshlight in a thrusting motion imitating sex I loose it just like the real thing. A non chemical cure for me is going to require separating my pc muscles from the act of thrusting. So I am in search of an alternative remedy as well. I have used an anti depressant, zoloft, in the past and had limited improvement to my staying power on the order of 1-2min improvement. I am going to the doctor some time soon to see if he will prescribe paxil which supposedly can improve intercourse time better than any of the others. I will discuss muscle relaxants and anxiety meds with him as well. Maybe my visit and discussions with him will train him to be the area PreE expert. LOL I will post a thread about my experiences. Finally while I know we all want to improve our condition I want to include a word of caution. My wife is currently experiencing severe side affects to an antidepressant. Her symptoms are persisting weeks after stopping the med and after only taking it for three days. These meds can be dangerous and I don't know if I would recommend them without an underlying condition of depression or anxiety. The same could probably apply to muscle relaxants as well but I do not know much about the way they work.

Comment

Response to question about a Fleshlight STU.

I have an STU and it is definitely an intense and somewhat realistic alternative. I have not been able to put my practice to use nor have I been very consistent. I think if you use an STU for edging along with the various techniques in the premature ejaculation forum you will be able to increase your stamina. I do not think just masturbating with an STU will increase your performance. My personal feeling about the STU is it is a little too intense and uses too much lube. I will soon be buying a plain sleeve for it, and likely an intermediate intensity one in the future to see what works best for edging.

Comment

Moaning Audio, link to thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ing-audio.html

Comment

I have a similar response to you, but I wasn't always like this, so I know I'm capable of responding differently. I think acute familiarity with your body, good and discrete kegel training so you can respond strongly in a very isolated and targeted mannerwhen you need to, and a LOT of slow, laborious practice focusing on sensation over orgasm as the goal is probably the only way to beat it naturally. MMO may be a desirable side effect, but personally it's second to stamina for me right now.

The biggest revelation to me lately is with controlling involuntary kegels. I realised quickly that I got a lot more breathing room if I could resist these, and I can to an extent, but I just realised yesterday that I was kegeling almost constantly, albeit at a lower strength, and I'm certain if I can find a way to knock that on the head I'll be half way back to paradise.

Good luck.
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Yes Spanky I have read some of your other material. I was going to post in your thread but felt what I had to contribute had already been covered. I am not using the MMO method to reach that goal itself but rather the techniques to help with my stamina just as you have described. I also feel like I am regularly holding a kegel so I have incorporated reverse kegels as recommended. I am focusing on these sensations as you describe as well and am amazed at the range of sensation that I have never or rarely felt before. I belive my next big step will be to separate involuntary kegels or clenching of that muscle group from thrusting. I feel this is a huge part of my problem. As such I am going to try and do a good portion of my edging by thrusting rather than stroking. I may even build a "stand" for my STU like seen on their website for several hundred dollars.

Comment

I'm also struggling a little with reverse kegels. I can do them fine, and they do help, but they don't completely prevent normal BC/PC clenches for me - certainly they don't relax those muscles outright, it's a bit of a fight still. I am aware of these muscles pretty much all day now, so I'm hoping that will come with time. It has only been a couple of weeks of concerted effort for me so I figure the night is yet young.
              spanky
              Last edited by spanky; 01-13-2011, 02:29 PM. Reason: few -> a couple (on reflection)
              "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicJT View Post
                ... amazed at the range of sensation that I have never or rarely felt before...
                It's remarkable isn't it! It has been said here that PE is a blessing (edit - certainly by Minuteman, maybe others), because without it, and having to overcome it, neither you nor I would likely have ever cometo learn so much about our bodies and sexual response.
                spanky
                Last edited by spanky; 01-14-2011, 03:12 AM. Reason: credit to Minuteman

Comment

Mech in your case, as you are kegeling before sex begins, you must try to increase control during pre sex.
                  I take it you are both doing reverse kegel weighted routines, this will take time to work though.

Comment

I had not considered controlling kegels during foreplay. I will have to try this. As for the reverse kegels and edging routine I have only recently gotten the hang of the reverse. I stoped any kegels even during my pe workout until I figured out the reverse and now I have just recently started that routine. One thing that helped me feel the reverse was to stand and put one foot on a very slightly elevated object in this case a brick. I could really feel the effects in this position. I also practiced the reverse every time I went to the restroom to get a better hang of it. One question I have is I never forced pee because I had heard it is unhealthy for your bladder/urinary system. Is this correct?

Comment

i cant relax my muscles at all during sex, i last about 30 seconds in my STU. The trainer is wayyy more pleasure than a real vagina. Way more friction. Still working on reverse kegels. Im about to start doing them full time since i think ive warmed up enough. Will keep everyone posted.

and i have all the same symptoms as the topic writer

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Mech in your case, as you are kegeling before sex begins, you must try to increase control during pre sex.
                        I take it you are both doing reverse kegel weighted routines, this will take time to work though.
                        I'm actually doing about 50/50 because I find reverses more tiring. On the standard ones (contractions) I'm doing about 2:1 PC:BC on account of what minuteman said, and the fact I find contractions easier to do without thinking so much. I felt like I should actually stick to a regimen for at least a week or two to see if I can actually notice any effect , benefit or otherwise, as chopping and changing tells me nothing.

Comment

It will quite interesting where this ends up as we get a better idea of how training affects the pelvic floor.
                          I actually think my back reverse was a little weak,until recently.

Comment

So I went through a period where I neither edged or did any other PE. When I started back a week ago I was back to square one. However I feel like I am pretty skilled at the reverse kegel now and during my most recent edging sessions I felt much less involuntary kegels. I feel like the reverse is really starting to have an affect on my performance. I am doing almost only reverses at the moment but am slowly adding in some standard kegels as well. I do one set till fatigue and sometimes a second much less intense set. I usually rest a day in between. I had mentioned in another thread about a TENS unit for electrical stimulation. With my current progress towards eliminating involuntary kegels I will not be trying it.
                            I have been following most of Spankys material and his progress is inspiring. It has given me motivation to stick with this. I will soon be single and ready to practice with new women, after a reasonable healing period and after PreE progress. I feel a good bit of my performance relates to my relationship with my soon to be ex wife. Hopefully a new start and dedication to this regimen will lead to good things.

Comment

Power to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X