Painkillers (Vicodin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painkillers (Vicodin)

I've been doing a lot of research on the net and it seems vicodin can help with premature ejaculation. Anyone tried it? or know where to buy?
    Thanks

So you want to use a narcotic with strong addiction potential coupled with acetomenophen which will destroy your liver with prolonged use to stop premature ejaculation? I think I said enough!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      So you want to use a narcotic with strong addiction potential coupled with acetomenophen which will destroy your liver with prolonged use to stop premature ejaculation? I think I said enough!
      Well not really, but nothing seems to work. Fucking PE just keeps coming back!

Im getting desperate!

Comment

Not a good idea. Those are so bad for you in so many ways.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Here is an idea if you are desperate enough to be willing to do some work. There are many threads on site, that deal with premature issues through natural means, especially specific exercise. These have shown a lot of success, but require time and effort.

Comment

After a lot of research, vicodin also seems a bit dodgy!

Comment

Originally posted by want8 View Post
              After a lot of research, vicodin also seems a bit dodgy!
              No shit huh?

Comment

Ask Dr.House, in one of his episodes he made fun of himself by saying something like... curing me from being premature, pff thats never gonna work^^ he also meant something else about it, but that was what the joke was built up on =P

Don't be offended by the poor quality of my information, but it was just for fun^^ if anyone have seen the episode, he says it as a headliner when he enters an elevator and disappear.... and if you didn't understand why House is relevant, I'll tell you... It's because Dr. House is always popping painkillers, painkillers called Vicodin!

Comment

It's wrong, it won't work, and it will harm you. End of story.

Comment

i mean.... factually speaking..... opiates will desensitize your nerves and delay ejaculation. i speak from my extensive personal experience with various opiates. this is not the route you want to take however fun it would be.

there are topical creams that will slightly numb your penis more locally... and without the addiction potential.

plus - vicoden are expensive.
                    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                    now: 7X5
                    next: 8X6

Comment

And if you just happen to have a few Vicodin on you if you happened to get pulled over by a cop, since it's a federally controlled prescription and you don't have one, well jail may be one way to cure pe!

Comment

Even if you were to take Vicodin, it would delay your ejaculation, but sex isn't enjoyable when your on opiates and what is the point if your not enjoying yourself and of course there is all the legal and physical problems that comes along with taking opiates, as someone who has a background in taking opiates, it definitely isn't the answer.

Comment

Working...
                        X