Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious progress - starting to feel like a man again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious progress - starting to feel like a man again :)

So this weekend I picked up a girl. She's the first for a few months, as I haven't been trying too hard, and my PE is such a roadblock, but ended up back at hers anyway.

*unbelieveably* no PE issues at all ?! I have been doing a *lot* more of all the kegels lately, and weirdly I started to find my normal BC contraction is starting to get tougher, like it's all a bit firmer and thicker down there, whereas in the past contractions felt a bit more isolated. Dunno if this is related, or if this was just a lucky day, but god I hope not! I've just had a fantastic weekend, over half an hour on the job each time, and I only had to slow down and attempt to RK my way out of trouble a couple of times.

Slow breathing *really* helped out, as did consciously relaxing my whole pelvic floor (via 3s kegel holds)

But crucially, I just didn't have to think too hard about it at all, it was effortless (relatively speaking) to keep banging away for *ages* !

Not perfect as I couldn't keep a high EQ that long, I was probably down at maybe 6/10, so just hard enough to be useful, but mainly a bit too squidgy. I need to work on this I think.

That small issue aside, I am *beside myself* with happiness about all this. The last time I had sex, just before christmas I came inside 20secs, so to go from that to 30/40 minutes is frankly astonishing.

Now I'm not resting on my laurels here as I need to work on my EQ, and I need to know what's changed, and make damn sure it stays that way! It could be overall awareness (possible, I've learnt a *hell* of a lot on here this year) or it could be RKs (which I never did until this year). It could just be a sign that paying attention to that whole area overall is just getting my pelvic floor stronger and fitter, and that means that any relative imbalance is less relatively significant. We'll have to see.

The war isn't won yet, but I just knocked up a really significant battle victory this weekend.

Thank you. All of you xxx

Ps: I wrote this on my phone, heading back from hers so apologies if the editing gets all messed up.
    spanky
    Last edited by spanky; 02-13-2011, 08:08 PM.
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Wow!! Starting to feel like a man again. Sweet words! Sweet words!! Congrats, Spanky. Congrats. The "sweet smell of success." Bravo! Bravo!

P.S. You have JUST made my day.

Comment

well done mate,30 to 40 minutes is incredible!its an inspiring story and hopefully after experiencing this you will be even more motivated for your exercises...i think thousands of men come here every year and end up giving up too easily....but for those of us who are more concerned with stamina and lasting longer then this is what we need to hear....kegels have really helped me too,and im not out of the woods yet but i have made a little progress....best of luck spanky
      Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
      Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
      Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Thanks guys. This is a massive deal for me, it's not really sunk in yet. And I'm kinda distracted cos my back's really sore from her nails! Hahaha

Thing is, I haven't been targeting a kegel routine really, other than *introducing* RKs. I felt it was more helpful to work on everything until I could identify areas that needed work - but yeah, it's a *dramatic* improvement. Not a gradual thing (though there's room for practice/improvement), it's more like clearing a knot in the path, and I don't think it can be coincidence. I haven't been able to screw like that for 10, maybe 15 years

I said to her about kegels, cos I was really proud of myself and well, just started talking about it - she had no idea men could even do them. I guess that's common huh.
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

Congratulations Spanky! You have put a lot of effort into this and I am really glad you are seeing amazing results like this!
          Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

I've been offline for a couple of days, so just catching up and reading things now (and a lot of things I wrote over the last few months). And I'm trying to work out what changed. I mean we're talking about a whole load of things here, all of which are fantastic, but it's a little concerning to me that I was able to do this this weekend, but I had no idea I could do it until it happened. I thought I was still miles off anything like that y'see. I started as I have for some years holding off on penetration as long as I could. Spending as much time on her with my hands and tongue as I could before the inevitable two pumps. Well, what a surprise that became 200 (and then some)! So now I really want to know why, and I think it'd be a useful conversation to have.

I've been looking over the way we've been talking about edging and balance and kegels and so on, and it's enlightening to reflect on how all this affected the way I had sex. You see, the last time I had sex I was totally new to everything we've been discussing here, and I only had solo to explore it all. Now having sex much wiser and self aware, it somehow changed *everything*. Knowledge is power as they say, and I definitely felt powerful.

I might change my mind again the more I reflect, but I think the single biggest key ingredient in my success this weekend was simply knowing. Having awareness of my body in a way that I've never had before, and a way that gave me tools to manage it that I never had before, having a model to understand my body that I never had before, those things made *all* the difference.

I mean obviously everything we've been talking about, thinking about, and everything I've been doing - well, it's clearly had the right effect somehow, I'm just trying to work out what actually made the difference now, so I don't neglect it again and find myself right back there. I'm finding it really difficult to know at the moment. I expect I'll probably post a load more random stuff like this over the next few days as I try to work it out.

Has anyone else successfully cracked their PE (long term?) and had a similar experience?

Comment

Excellent thamks for posting.

Comment

First of all: Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to put the achievement down at all, you definitely should be proud. I just want to give a warning that sometimes we have better days than others. It shouldn't be too much of a problem since you used skill to do it, but I am just saying if you don't last as long next time, don't get down on yourself about it.

Anyway like I said, you definitely should be proud, just speaking from experience. I lasted like hours one time but not the next time so got kinda down on myself, but don't let that happen to you! (and hopefully you won't have to worry about that)
                Starting (02-11-2011):
                BPEL: 7 in.
                EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
                BPEL: Anything else is gravy
                EG:5 in

Comment

Comment

Great success story!
                    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                    Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by Erebus197 View Post
                      First of all: Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to put the achievement down at all, you definitely should be proud. I just want to give a warning that sometimes we have better days than others. It shouldn't be too much of a problem since you used skill to do it, but I am just saying if you don't last as long next time, don't get down on yourself about it.

Anyway like I said, you definitely should be proud, just speaking from experience. I lasted like hours one time but not the next time so got kinda down on myself, but don't let that happen to you! (and hopefully you won't have to worry about that)
                      I think it makes a huge difference who you're with too. And the nature/strength of your relationship with that person. Which kinda goes with what I was saying about not feeling necessarily improved in solo sessions. I was with a really cool girl this weekend who I like a lot and felt a real connection with. I think that must matter, as I didn't feel remotely self conscious about anything I was doing to control myself. I started to recognise that god, even if you have to stop for five seconds and hum to get yourself back in the zone she's gonna rather you do that (however embarrassing) and control yourself than lose it and be done in moments.

You're absolutely right though. I'm sure if i just walked away now and said "cool, I'm fixed" I'd be back in a week complaining about it all coming back. Who knows, I guess it's possible, but yeah, it'd be foolhardy of me to assume so. So don't worry, I'm sticking around - if for no other reason than I want to help other people with this curse if I can. It really is a curse. Thank god it's beatable - assuming we haven't killed god already... Sorry, different thread

Comment

I know I've arrived when the dancing banana comes out

Comment

Getting past PreE seems largely a confidence game and it seems that you have made a huge step forward in the dept. Cool story.
                          Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
                          Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
                          Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
                          ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Working...
                          X