X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been kegeling 6 weeks, got a quick question

So ive been kegeling for 6 weeks or so now
    MY ROUTINE:at the start
    50, 1 second kegels(added 30 reps a week)
    5, 2 second kegels(added 5 reps per week)
    1, 5 second kegel(added 1 rep per week)
    __________________________________________________ ________
    MY NUMBERS: currently
    280, 1 second kegels
    25, 2 second kegels
    5, 5 second kegels
    __________________________________________________ ________
    now onto my initial question: do you think i should stop at 300 reps for the 1 second kegels, use the 300 - 1 second kegels as kind of a warmup, and start building upon doing longer reps, like 10 second, 15 second, 30 second reps?

Ill be honest this routine has worked great for me, i could not hold off an orgasm for the life of me 6 weeks ago and now i have very good control of one in my mind, although my cock is still hyper sensative(and i am circumsized), which does not help in blowing your load
    With great patience, comes great penis - one-eyed-yogurt-slinger

If the program is workig fo you i would not change it tell it stops working.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

alright man! ill keep doing what im doing and maybe experiment with rep ranges and whatnot down the road. pce and love. jay.
      With great patience, comes great penis - one-eyed-yogurt-slinger

Comment

What I don't understand is how you can stop yourself from cumming by kegeling? I thought made you more turned on, I thought it was all about reverse kegels to stop yourself?

Comment

This question requires a long answer, luckily it has been answered many times on the general site.
          If you have a strong interest in dry orgasm and male multi orgasm,I suggest you join the group.

Comment

Working...
          X