Pre-Cum, it's killing me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Cum, it's killing me!

So it's not premature ejaculation, but it's still annoying! every time a masturbate and take my time, i am sure to see it after a while, that's not a problem, but the second i get even close to a girl i find attractive or have some sentimental feeling towards and get sorta intimate with, my boxers get wet with pre-cum from all the excitement, does any 1 have any solutions to this?

Pre-cum is a good thing!!! It just means you are at a high level of arousal! Don't get frustrated. Think of it as the male equivalent of getting wet.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

Hey man, I am fairly jealous to a degree. Im sure some women find that as a compliment
      Starting: September 22nd 2009
      BPEL: 5.5 Inches
      NBPEL: 5 Inches
      EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
      FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
      EQ: 9-10

Comment

Yeah dude I agree with the others, don't worry about that pre-cum. There was a thread similar to this a few months back...

Comment

Iagree with E_weazy, be happy with it and unless the girl is close minded she will be happy she excites you that much.Trust me if it ever went away you would miss it.
          Patience is Key

Comment

really so it getting wet down there is a good thing? -___-"
            is it true u can cause a pregnancy with just the pre cum too?

Comment

It happens also with hugs, to me.

Long live precum!

Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
              is it true u can cause a pregnancy with just the pre cum too?
              Yes, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
                ...is it true u can cause a pregnancy with just the pre cum too?
                Yes it is. Sometimes, a few spematozoids can be found in the pre-cum and this could be enough to lead to unwanted pregnancy. That's basically the reason why the pull out technique isn't that safe!
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Pre-cum is a good thing really,the only not so positive thing is it usually means ejaculation is not far off.Its main function is to lubricate the tube for the sperm to shoot out.This has been my experience too.The times i feel in control and can last long it stays dry with no pre-cum.But when i get really excited it leaks out and it is then much harder to hold back from shooting.
                  Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
                  Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
                  Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Bottom line, you can't "turn it off" - not on your own anyway. It's a natural mechanism and not something you should not fret about. It'll turn off over time - maybe. It's just the way your body works.
                    Here's the other thread Skeptic referred to: Pre-cum
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yeah bro, I know the history.

I procude a decent amount of pre-cum too. Nothing to insane, just normal I guess. But yeah, specially on summer, when girls are around naked on the beach and ask me to put them sun cream and stuff, I get a semi and pre-cum on there. This is another reason of why im getting circumsized soon. It gets stuck on there and doesn't dissapear, it just keeps storing it inside the foreskin. It's gross for me and for the girl who later will suck it. It doesn't matter if you took a shower 2 hours ago, you'll have it grossed out again in a matter of hours (after a while it converts into a kind of white paste, not useful for "maintaining it lubricated" or anything, it's just gross useless white shit) and you can't be taking showers everytime you are about to fuck, cos it kills the moment. Of course im also looking to get rid of as much as sensitivity as possible. I wish I had it done at birth, but yeah, it will be completely healed in 3 months or so.

Cheers.

Comment

I posted a thread about pre cum about a week ago asking if it was a result of the kegel training, but I was saying it as a good thing because it is!! dude from past experiance chicks actually love the taste of it and yeah I agree that is it just the male equivelent of a girl getting wet!! so just relax and.go with it
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011
                        FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                        FG: 3.75"
                        BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                        NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                        MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                        NBPEL: 7"
                        MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
                          I posted a thread about pre cum about a week ago asking if it was a result of the kegel training, but I was saying it as a good thing because it is!! dude from past experiance chicks actually love the taste of it and yeah I agree that is it just the male equivelent of a girl getting wet!! so just relax and.go with it
                          From past experiences I can guarantee that girls don't dig the white paste that has been there stuck inside the foreskin for hours, they react awkwardly. It's like a surprise/disgust expresison on their faces, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by naturesucks View Post
                            Yeah bro, I know the history.

I procude a decent amount of pre-cum too. Nothing to insane, just normal I guess. But yeah, specially on summer, when girls are around naked on the beach and ask me to put them sun cream and stuff, I get a semi and pre-cum on there. This is another reason of why im getting circumsized soon. It gets stuck on there and doesn't dissapear, it just keeps storing it inside the foreskin. It's gross for me and for the girl who later will suck it. It doesn't matter if you took a shower 2 hours ago, you'll have it grossed out again in a matter of hours (after a while it converts into a kind of white paste, not useful for "maintaining it lubricated" or anything, it's just gross useless white shit) and you can't be taking showers everytime you are about to fuck, cos it kills the moment. Of course im also looking to get rid of as much as sensitivity as possible. I wish I had it done at birth, but yeah, it will be completely healed in 3 months or so.

Cheers.
                            Why would you want to lose sensitivity? :S

-UYN-
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman View Post
                              So it's not premature ejaculation, but it's still annoying! every time a masturbate and take my time, i am sure to see it after a while, that's not a problem, but the second i get even close to a girl i find attractive or have some sentimental feeling towards and get sorta intimate with, my boxers get wet with pre-cum from all the excitement, does any 1 have any solutions to this?

That's supercool, I wish I could start dripping on demand like that. lol Makes you sound like a dog in heat-just make sure to not start gyrating your hips when you're talking to her. Who knows, maybe she'll smell it and her animalism will take over....

Comment

Working...
                              X