Arousal Curve with Plateaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arousal Curve with Plateaus

I am looking for the arousal curves that were posted or linked to recently. This is for a paper due soon so I need them ASAP. Please help if you know where I can find them.

Yes I have used the search function, and google. They were very specific and of a high quality. Obviously I do not expect someone to do the search for me. I am only hoping someone knows where to find them easily. Is it possible they are in the PE E-book "exercising the penis"?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I found something.
        Not what I saw before but reasonable.
        Pegasus
        Administrator
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
        Last edited by Pegasus; 04-14-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I think you are reffering to mantak chia multi orgasmic stuff, for that go and pm spanky.
          premE FAQ

Comment

That sounds familiar Minuteman. I got it covered. The graphs were no where near as good but got the point across just fine. Finished the paper this morning at 6:30 am. It was not fun. 30 hours of work, and 6-10 unexpected hours formatting, documenting sources, and editing. Final result, 40 pages for 40 hours of work.
            I wanted to share it here but think I won't. I realized when editing and checking through sources I got some of my information wrong. Maybe I will share it with you Spanky and Pegasus to see what yall think. Pegym got a shout out, and you and peg got quotes.
            It took me three days to convince my female professor to approve the topic. I also got an interesting look from the Copy Corner employee who bound it for me. Title in bold large font on the cover read "Manual for the Natural Treatment of Premature Ejaculation".

Comment

I think calixto would be interested in an excerpt for an article.
              Is the methodolgy similar to what we advise here?

Comment

Working...
              X