Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

I have a general question.. are circumcised or uncircumcised guys more prone to premature ejaculation? Or is it irrelevant?

I've heard from some sources that circumcision helps solve premature ejaculation due to removing sensitivity, but some sources say its worse.

Out of yall who are suffering from PE, are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

Originally posted by phipower300 View Post
    I have a general question.. are circumcised or uncircumcised guys more prone to premature ejaculation? Or is it irrelevant?

I've heard from some sources that circumcision helps solve premature ejaculation due to removing sensitivity, but some sources say its worse.

Out of yall who are suffering from PE, are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

I'm cut, but good god-please don't solve the problem by mutilating your penis. Learn control-look up tantric sex stuff.... anything but surgery. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Yes, circumsicion enhances stamina. It's pretty self-evident since the glands are always exposed to the outside and it sort of dries and stops being as sensitive.

Adult Circumcision Affects Sexual Performance

Feb. 2, 2004 -- Adult circumcision affects a guy's sexual performance -- but not in a bad way, according to a new study.
      Circumcised men take longer to reach ejaculation, which can be viewed as "an advantage, rather than a complication," writes lead researcher Temucin Senkul, a urologist with GATA Haydarpasa Training Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey. His paper appears in the current issue of the journal Adult Urology.
      Im not saying you should inmediately go and get circumsized, but yeah it's a sort of last-resort option. I've tried and kind of exercises and so on for years so im getting it done soon, along with my frenulum (because it's a bit too tight, and this too contributes to premature ejaculation). To be honest I wish I had it done at birth. Besides less PE problems, it's easier to jelq-stretch since the foreskin doesn't get on your way constantly and the glands are less sensitive so you can pull harder, the precum doesn't get stuck on there creating a pasty mess, wich means no problems of bad odor aswell, and it looks way better. I don't see nothing but improvements. If you get it done tho, search for a good urologist/surgeon. If you have a tight frenulum, you need to get that done inmediately. Circumcision is usually optional if you don't have phimosis.

Comment

I think that all of this may be specific to a person. For some probably circumcision will help, for some it might not change anything, it all depends on what is you main source of premature ejaculation problem (is it a reflex, or something psychological or a thiht frenulum and stuff).

In naturesucks's case; he tried everything (at least by his words) so he sees the surgery as his only option. Only he can tell after the surgery (and recovery) was it all worth for him, in that light i look forward to read his opinions on it all after he undertakes the surgery. If it works at least we will have a valuable feedback that certain types of premature ejaculation (those caused by thingt/short frenulum) might be fixed with surgery. I believe that in his case the surgery might actually help initially but that the premature ejaculation will return, however that is just speculation.

Also there is the question to what degree will your sensitivity be affected by it. And will you find the degree satisfactional or to much or to little.

I speculate that i have short/thingt frenulum (amongst other problems like a reflex and psychology factor, we all have it, it is only the question of how much of each) too and my premature ejaculation will be a constant struggle, but even so i won't go to surgery since i value my sensitivity to much, so i will chose the way of accepting my shortcomings and try and turn it into an adventage.
        premE FAQ

Comment

I am circumcised but if I had been given a choice I would have been left natural. I have been restoring my foreskin for about 6 years. It will never be like a natural one. If I were you, I would think seriously before allowing a doctor to circumcise me.

Comment

Originally posted by naturesucks View Post
            Yes, circumsicion enhances stamina. It's pretty self-evident since the glands are always exposed to the outside and it sort of dries and stops being as sensitive.

Adult Circumcision Affects Sexual Performance

Im not saying you should inmediately go and get circumsized, but yeah it's a sort of last-resort option. I've tried and kind of exercises and so on for years so im getting it done soon, along with my frenulum (because it's a bit too tight, and this too contributes to premature ejaculation). To be honest I wish I had it done at birth. Besides less PE problems, it's easier to jelq-stretch since the foreskin doesn't get on your way constantly and the glands are less sensitive so you can pull harder, the precum doesn't get stuck on there creating a pasty mess, wich means no problems of bad odor aswell, and it looks way better. I don't see nothing but improvements. If you get it done tho, search for a good urologist/surgeon. If you have a tight frenulum, you need to get that done inmediately. Circumcision is usually optional if you don't have phimosis.
            You can actually stretch your frenulum by pulling the underside of your foreskin where the frenulum attaches. I had pinhole phimosis and I stretched it out. Now I can retract fully while erect, although it's still a bit tight.

Comment

More information. (jP
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...rcumcised.html

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I am uncut and have some PreE problems but I seriously think you shouldnt have it done, sex is so much better and I think youll regret it. At first I thought it was abnormal and a problem, and I realize that us uncircumcised guys are more sensitive but I think its a decision you will regret, as it is an unnecessary procedure and I have heard of guys who have had it done and end up regretting it.

Comment

it all depends on how you view sex. I don't care one bit about the pleasure I receive. I would much rather enjoy giving the women pleasure instead. But that is just me.

Comment

I agree with wheelbite, but I have done some things sometimes that makes me unable to come and its a terrible feeling when you cant ejaculate for days on end and its all you want to do, it feels like theres something wrong with you. If youre in a monogamous relationship it can even cause problems as funny as it may sound, my girl was a little distraught she couldnt make me come.

Comment

I've also heard that with circumcision, it can CAUSE premature ejaculation? Due to full contact with the glans and how the nerves are upsetted. Can this be true?

I'd like more people to post please.

Comment

Maybe at first, but generally sex for an uncircumcised guy sex feels better because the glands arent constantly exposed and slightly more insensitive, so when the foreskin is pulled back the glands feel more "fresh" in a sense in that they arent as desensitized as a guy who is circumcised. I can see that if a guy were uncircumcised and went and got cut how he would be more sensitive at first but that would subside with time I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by phipower300 View Post
                          I've also heard that with circumcision, it can CAUSE premature ejaculation? Due to full contact with the glans and how the nerves are upsetted. Can this be true?
                          I was circumcised when I was very young. The glans is desensitised but constantly exposed to a greater degree of friction, so it's both. For me, I know that my glans and my frenulum get full stimulation when I pull out as well as at the end of when I thrust, so in a way I have to put up with double the stimulation! I think I've also retained sensitivity in the shaft just below the glans, about the level of the frenulum but all the way around - these nerves are not exposed to chafing etc. when flaccid and are by far the most sensitive part of my penis. Because there's more push/pull friction and stretching on the tighter skin of a circumcised penis during sex, I think this probably gets more stimulation than it's 'meant' to.

To be honest I don't think there's all that much difference. It's possible for people to develop such bad Pre-E that they come even before the glans is stimulated, whether or not they're circumcised.

I do know that my glans is less sensitive than most - people talk about pain from chafing etc., which wouldn't bother me, and I can rub it quite hard when dry and flaccid and it feels like rubbing a fingertip, i.e. nothing particularly special. (Obviously it's still nice when erect, and I can't really imagine being able to have more powerful orgasms than some of the ones I've achieved.) But the point about Pre-E is that it's relative. My body is used to coming quickly with what must objectively be a low amount of pleasure (because of desensitisation), probably because of established muscular/chemical reflex and psychological factors. I'm pretty sure it would be possible to get into this state whether circumcised recently, a long time ago or not at all. The question for Nature is whether the relative desensitivity of being recently circumcised is enough to break out of Pre-E before his body and reflexes and psychology simply adjust to that level of stimulation...

P.S. The amount of desensitisation will vary based on the circumcision and the way it heals. Circumcision can actually tighten the frenulum (as I think may have happened to me - there is not a lot of loose skin).

Comment

Any update on this guys?

Comment

Circumcised looks much better and more sanitary.

Comment

Working...
                              X