Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else experience these Reverse Kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else experience these Reverse Kegels?

Hi all ,
    I have noticed more recently that I might reverse kegel involuntarily when I get excited. For example, I was kissing my girlfriend today and I noticed that as a got hard my penis was "jumping" or put in a better way like it is pushing something out but when this happens it is not that I am coming. It is like a jerk and as if there was a string in my penis and someone is behind me pulling the string taut. It happens up to ten or so times in rapid succession. I have noticed that this happens often and it is weird, maybe an explanation to my premature ejaculation. Is this a reverse kegel? And lastly, does this happen to anyone else?

If it makes your dick bounce it is a regular kegel. Those are probably a unconscious/involuntary kegels, that is one (but not the only) cause of premature ejaculation.

Read around this premature ejaculation sub forum (and visit the link in my signature) for more information.
    premE FAQ

Comment

Yep. sounds like our old friend to me... Here's an earlier discussion https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ry-kegels.html

It's not the whole story by any means, but getting rid of those involuntaries is, in my opinion, square one of beating PE. Even if everything else is working perfectly, those involuntaries will still screw things up.

If it helps, my experience was that it probably took me about six weeks concerted effort to get rid of them so that my body/instincts took over to a degree and I didn't have to constantly fight them myself any more. I still get the odd one, and I find that when that happens, there's loads of background tension in my whole pelvic floor at the same time. It's really obvious to me now, but what I couldn't say for certain is how much of that background tension was always there earlier this year when I was all over the place and getting involuntaries all the time.
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Working...
      X