Will Lower Glans Sensitivity Help PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lower Glans Sensitivity Help PE?

i have a very high sensitive glans, i think that's one of the big reasons I premature ejaculate.

Is there a way to lower it?? and will lowering help PE??

I've heard that having sensitive glans is all in your head but when I went to the doctor and he told me to try a desensitizing cream, he recommended Stud 100. Also just try to relax your whole body and try to feel all the sensations, don't just focus on your knob. Try to strengthen your PC muscles so you will find it easier to relax and you should perform the reverse kegel when you feel everything getting to stimulated.

Comment

my friend , you just said in another post that you are a virgin . so why do you assume that you will ejaculate prematurely ?
      Start :
      09/05/2011
      BPFL :
      4.7 in ( 12 cm )
      BPEL :
      7.1 in ( 18 cm )
      MID Girth :
      5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
      10/04/2013
      BPEL :
      7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
      MID Girth :
      5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

Comment

Originally posted by ultimape View Post
        my friend , you just said in another post that you are a virgin . so why do you assume that you will ejaculate prematurely ?
        because i cum quickly and easily when i masturbate......

Comment

Remember that you cannot retract the foreskin . If your glans are never uncovered it is normal that they are a bit more sensitive .

But after you correct your phimosis and you start exposing your head things will change and you will not be so sensitive with time .

Also remember that you can pratice ejaculation control by masturbating and stopping when you feel you are close to orgasm , wait a bit and start again . This will teach you to reach your body signs and to control ejaculation better .
          Start :
          09/05/2011
          BPFL :
          4.7 in ( 12 cm )
          BPEL :
          7.1 in ( 18 cm )
          MID Girth :
          5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
          10/04/2013
          BPEL :
          7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches