Interesting article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting article

I stumbled on this and I don't really know the science behind it but he sure seems to know what he's saying or doing..he advises us not to use our pc muscle exercises..I also have the "pre cum" problem where I precum just by the thought of having sex with a girl sometimes..check it out

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=147

and he tells us to use this sexual method:

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=107

Originally posted by nextgen View Post
    I stumbled on this and I don't really know the science behind it but he sure seems to know what he's saying or doing..he advises us not to use our pc muscle exercises..I also have the "pre cum" problem where I precum just by the thought of having sex with a girl sometimes..check it out

Getting Rid of Precum Can Help You Last Longer

and he tells us to use this sexual method:

Sexual ChiKong - Exercise to Boost Your Energy
    Interesting, seems to be a good relaxation technique/breathing exercise

Comment

I've stumbled upon this guy before, but always thought he was partly quack. Maybe it's just the lip synch English.

Comment

1. Calm the mind with naturally breathing for several minutes, partially close the eyes, put the tongue against the palate, focus the mind on the forehead between the eyebrows.
        2. Inhale air through the nose stepwise, expand the abdomen, as termed pumping and holding, in an interval of 2 - 5 seconds, for 8 to 20 times up to the maximum capacity of the lung, and move the mind to down to the navel.
        3. Hold the breath, start to move the expanded abdomen downward by contracting the upper abdomen, as the pressure gradually builds up against the bladder and prostate gland, and move the mind to the prostate gland area.

4. Contract the anus and exhale air through the mouth slowly, while moving the mind slowly from the prostate gland area, along the spinal cord, up to the forehead.
        5. Repeat 2-4 several times.
        The 2 and 3 are in effect a reverse kegel hold.

The 4 is a root lock.

1. In Step 4, a man should experience a hot energy flow, called Chi, rising up from the prostate gland area, along the spinal cord, to the head.
        [/b]2. During intercourse, Step 3 is the most important one; he should hold the breath as long as he can and apply pressure to the bladder and prostate gland area with the maximum contraction of the upper abdomen and the maximum expansion of the lower abdomen. It will knock down the sensitivity of the penis and eventually numb it as it is ready for surgery. [/b]
        3. It requires practice for 2 - 10 weeks to notice its effects on the sexual performance.
        He is advising for us to hold a strong reverse kegel, most of the time this would just bring me much closer to PONR...
        premE FAQ

Comment

Ok so for all the mystic talk, this guy is talking about doing a back standard kegel and it seems to me a long held rhymic reverse kegel.

A reverse kegel ,held early well before ponr, will increase time to orgasm. Convoluted and difficult way to do it though and a poor explanation of a simple process.

If this is "Dr " Lin he is poorly regarded here in general.

Comment

Working...
          X