Im onto a new level of control ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im onto a new level of control ;)

I believe P.E. is a learning and growing issue. Some people will never take the time to really try to correct and or learn how to properly control themselves, and this is why it can be a lifelong thing. Others, such as myself, work at it nonstop until they find a solution.

Let me give you guys a few tips as to what's be giving me outstanding results.

First and foremost, muscle tension and anxiety is a huge issue. Learn some deep breathing skills, and I mean this guys. Learn to relax your body and your excitement.

The second thing that I recently realized, is to make a lot of noise during sex! Grunt, groan, moan yell, growl, whatever you FEEL like doing. This does a few things.

- Firstly, it keeps you in the moment; if you are like me you are a very analytical person, always in your thoughs. "This pussy is so good and tight, oh she's moaning now, oh its so good" This is what goes on in your head, and making noises quiets this.
    -Many people with P.E. tend to forget to breath. Their entire bodies go tight with excitement including their lungs. Groaning enforces the fact that you NEED TO BREATH.
    -Which leads to the final benefit of moaning; it releases tension. Do some research into Pranayama - Bhramari like i mentioned earlier.

The last little tip, which I just learned myself this morning, is to use your kegel in levels.
    Personally, I understand that unintentional kegel spasms leads me to orgasm. To control these spasms, try using your kegel at its Lightest squeeze when you start penetration. Keep it at that level until you feel an increase in excitement, at which point you will again Only slightly increase the strength of your kegel. Continue to do this until you are at a maximum strength kegel and you feel your getting close to a 10 on the excitement scale. Then stop stroking; now is a good time to give it a hard squeeze, relax your kegel, and switch positions to give yourself a break.

I hope this can help some of you guys. Personally I was never a 1 second man or anything like that, but I really couldnt pound away, at all or id come. And that type of sex was boring, frustrating, disappointing, and depressing to me. For the guys that cant even make it to the hole, Id assume it is an anxiety issue. Where somone like me it takes a few minutes to get to that [B]Tense, nonbreathing state[/B, you guys are already there before you hit the hole. So again, Id reccomend learning some meditation, and relaxation techniques. look into progressive muscle relaxation; not that your going to do these things before sex, but you will find ways to implement them into your life as a whole.

Relax dudes! It gets better, you just have to be determined.

sgrrsh26,

Great! This reinforces a lot of advice that is posted elsewhere here that can't be overemphasised (see Arousal Techniques thread here).

Also, very true for me which I wasn't even aware of till I came here; the high level of anxiety, heavy breathing and tight kegels made the entry for me also serve as the exit. This was very discouraging and I got to thinking that there is something wrong with me. Now that's gone. I know that by using the tools that you have mentioned as well as the other techniques mentioned here, I am confident that I can retrain myself to respond to the act more fullfillingly for myself and my partner. I trained myself to have Pre Ejac so I can just as surely train myself to control my excitement level (and therefore my ejaculatory response) till I am ready and she is satisfied.

I don't know about the moaning and groaning but I haven't tried Ballooning till about a week ago and that is working wonders so what the hell; yeow, harrah, woooo baby, yada yada!!!

Finally, pranayama yoga. I have done some research and much of the technique involves progressive relaxation techniques and (surprise!) noises to release tension. I was reading a web site a few months back with some great training routines and videos but on a computer that has since crashed. I will research the site again and post the link here later today. The lessons were free and start at a beginners level working your way over time to advanced techniques.

Thanks and later!

Comment

Okay all who come here I found the web site that offers free Kundalini (their spelling) courses as well as YouTube videos teaching the proper techniques to perform the exercises. Very useful and the relaxation gains will directly help all those here with their arousal, anxiety and breathing.

It is here for you. Use it if you like and see the results with yourself.

All that best!
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 06-27-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Hey, great post! I definitely agree with everything you said here. Especially the moaning and groaning part, it really does make you breathe more and makes you focus on the overall situation rather than concentrating on how good it feels. With me I noticed I have a period where I am able to control very well but then I have another period where I can't go for longer than 3 minutes which I believe is caused by my inability to control my mental arousal 100%, so I'm still trying to develop a stronger sense of mental control.
        Starting Stats (14/06/11):
        BPFL - 9.6cm (3.8in)
        FG - 9.5cm (3.7in)
        BPFSL - 15.2cm (6.0in)
        BPEL - 14.7cm (5.8in)
        EG - 13.7cm (5.4in)

Comment

Sorry oldrocker I had to take out the link, as it contained commercial material, even though it is not as strongly commercial as some.
          I know your motivation was positive ,but please be carefull.

Comment

Pegasus,

I understand; my enthusiasm go the better of me and I forgot the rule about commmercial links. I will be more discerning in the future. I believe the message is the important thing anyway and if visitors here are interrested and wish to persue it. the teachings are easy to find. If anyone wishes to go down that road but can't find the path just send me a private message and I will respond appropiately.

Your goal is my goal! I'm new at this but learning fast.

OldRocker

Comment

Positive energy returns to the sender.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Positive energy returns to the sender.
                P.E. Zen! I like it. A new thread perhaps?

Comment

LOl check pe zens thread when you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X