kegels gave me premature ejaculation: please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegels gave me premature ejaculation: please help

Ok let me start from the beginning. Before i started doing kegels i could last around 15-20 minutes in bed no problem, and even longer if i had sex again after. But one day i was talking to my friend who told me that he could barely last five minutes and heard about things called kegels that could help him control ejaculation. I decided to look them up for the hell of it because i figured it couldn't hurt (who wouldn't want to last longer) So i started doing them about a month ago and two weeks in i climaxed within 30 seconds. I thought it was weird until it consistently happened. My penis has this feeling of a light orgasm at all times. I've done some research and realized that i'm cumming so quick because i can't control my p.c. muscle. I can do a lot of them but i can't control it at all. I know your not supposed to do kegels during masturbation but i just feel my penis spasm like crazy. i even tried doing reverse kegels and i doesn't seem to help either. I just don't know how i could get p.e. so quick. I've read other threads about people having the same problem but they never come back to the thread and say if they solved their p.e.

So here's my dilemma. I don't know whether or not i should try to keep doing kegels or should i just stop all kegels and reverse kegel exercises. To make matters worse, my girlfriend is coming back to school (she went home for summer vacation) in a month and i will have no idea how i'm going to explain that i can't even last a minute anymore ....

I wish i could go back to the bliss of being oblivious about this p.c. muscle.......

if anyone has any advice please help me out. I'm 20 years of age btw

Well if you think it's the kegals then stop doing them and the muscle will go back to normal since you're not exercising it. Personally I think it has a lot to do with you being 20 and not seeing your girlfriend for a while so your so horney you could ejaculate if the wind blew but that's only my opinion.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

How long would it take for the p.c. muscle to go back to normal if i have been regularly doing kegel exercises for a month?

Comment

Read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html

As it explains you have to do more reverse kegels than kegels in your kegel routine. If you want a quick result you might start with a reverse kegel only routine for a couple of weeks, 2 days on, 1 off. Reverse kegel only routines are not suitable for long term use though.
        Stoping kegels might work given enough time ,but tends to yeld less than perfect results.

Comment

Try reverse kegels, working the PC muscle instead of the BC muscle may alleviate and relax the BC muscle which was already strong enough. Now the BC muscle has been strained and needs rest.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

what are reverse kegels?

Comment

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I think i'm going to just stop all kegels all together and pray that this problem goes away as fast as it came along. I never had a problem before kegels so why should i keep doing them.

Hopefully the kegel muscle goes back to being forgotten in my subconcious and this feeling of ultra sensitivity in my penis goes away.
              and i plus note. my dick has never been this hard before but its not a good trade off for being a minute man

Comment

It depends also on how you are exercising the PC muscle. If you are just doing quick reps without any duration then you are only toning the muscle. I went through the same thing at first until I started treating it like the gym so when you do a kegal try to hold it for 3 seconds starting of (flaccid) and do 10 reps of 3 sets and work from there. This is very effective because you are now strengthening the muscle instead of just toning it and making a habit of squeeze and release which your PC got used to. The reason for the extra sensitivity is simple. It is because your penis feels more pressure from the erection level causing the skin (excuse me - membrane to be more correct on terminology) to feel more tension. You can do stretches to help alleviate that issue which more would affect those circumcised than uncircumcised.
                thenewdude
                Last edited by thenewdude; 07-26-2011, 03:31 AM.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

thenewdude

would you recommend that i keep doing kegels and reverse kegels? I'm literally just trying to find a way to get rid of this "problem" as soon as possible. My idea to just stop kegel exercise comes from the age old idea that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. cuz i was simply fine before i started this exercise and i believe that kegels probably effect every person differently

*also what stretches would i do to alleviate the issue. (im circumcised btw)
                  kalani
                  Last edited by kalani; 07-26-2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

When I started doing kegals a few years back knowing I was getting older I found my membrane was getting a little tighter (better erection) on my shaft which cause the sensitivity to increase causing me to ejaculate faster than the norm. So I started also doing light stretches and still do then my membrane is looser to accommodate for the extra hardness when erect. One of the things I find about doing kegals is the doing the 'quick kegals' really doesn't strengthen the kegals much at all and also can cause pelvic muscle spasms which is what you are experiencing and what I did experience until I research how to do proper kegals. I would say stop for now until you get back to normal; then if you want, you can start doing the kegals correctly (held for a duration of 3 sec or more per rep). I do now only 5 sets of 10 reps - 5 sec hold and this does me just fine and keeps the PC/BC's strong. Kegals do more than just affect your erection but only is healthy for the prostate in general.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Thank you thenewdude. Its nice to get advice from someone who seems to have gone through the same things I have been going through and actually makes me think there is light at the end of this dark depressing tunnel.

Comment

There always is. But still let your PC go back to normal and start a good kegal session again. I have been there so I feel you there, bro, but we all get misinformed and don't research when we should (definitely including myself there). You can take some time and google on doing kegals or even look on pegym for Penile Exercises which will have it. If you decide to go back into kegalling later, get a routine down on how to properly do penile stretches being circumcised (I too) allowing less pull (tension) from more blood entering into the penile cavities (spongiosum and cavernosum).
                        thenewdude
                        Last edited by thenewdude; 07-26-2011, 04:51 AM.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

ok,with my experience last long in bed give for naturally way here.
                          first, you need relax more, for your health strong because ejaculation very tired. So need relax more if you can.
                          second, when you want making love with your friend, you need think power in here "you will last long in bed and give for her orgasm",
                          third, you need have some exercises for your penis and your feel. how to do? simple you and your penis, you make feel orgasm for your penis but not ejaculation, you will kike this do, and give you times per day. however like to do before you meet and making love with your girlfriend some days. ok, this do for your penis strong, lager and feel about how to ejaculation and stop this.
                          best wish!

Comment

Ok, namktqs appears to be recomending edging,relaxation,positive attitude.

Comment

Working...
                            X