Question about kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about kegels

I have a question for everyone who has used kegels. When you first started kegels did you find it hard to control that muscle from contracting unintentionally? From starting kegels i have can't seem to stop the pc muscle from contracting, which causes me climax within seconds. I wondering if everyone that started kegels first had this problem and eventually grew out of it? Because before kegels i never had a problem with premature ejaculation.

Another question, I stopped doing kegels for three weeks in hopes that the pc muscle would go back to the way it was before. But there didn't seem to be much change, as i still had premature ejac. I was wondering if anyone knew how long you would have to stop doing kegels before the muscle eventually went back to the way it was?

If you only do kegels, your muscles can get tense and, hence, the unintentional contraction may very well appear because of it.

Like any muscles, they need to be strong, but also relax and supple.

This is why I recommend you to do reverse kegels as well with your kegel routine.

Reverse Kegels is simply to push down your pelvic floor (instead of squeazing it like in a kegel).

To push down, you need to push like if you were urinating and farting.

I hope ths can help you!
    Relaxation is my key!

My fight against premature ejaculation blog !

Comment

Another question. How long would it take before seeing results, if i added in reverse kegels?

Comment

I cannot say, really, and I guess it depends of the person.

I think you can see you pelvic floor relax pretty quickly.

When i added the reverse kegel to my routine (along with some other exercises with the same objective) I was able to release a lot my pelvic muscles in less than a week.

Havig my pelvic floor more relaxed, I was then able to last longer while masturbating.

BUT, as soon as I am less assiduous with my exercises, the tension comes back.

So for permanent results, I really don't know.

I think keeping your pelvic floor relax has to become integrally part of your life.
        Relaxation is my key!

Comment

what if i just did reverse kegels and no kegels? would that benefit me more? I just want to find a solution to get to the point I was before i did kegels, because i didn"t have any premature ejaculation before. I also feel like if kegels do start to benefit me then i will always have to do them or I'll just get pe again.

Comment

On the short term you could try only reverse kegels to unjam your pelvic floor. I don't know if it can get you back to your pre pe state, but it's worth a try!

If you plan working out your pelvic on the long term, then I would advise you to keep a balance between kegel and reverse kegel. Like you would do for any muscle of your body: you want it strong and supple.
            Relaxation is my key!

Comment

When u do r kegels do u concentrate on trying to push a fart out or trying to pee

Comment

Recently I discovered ballooning with reverse kegels. It is amazing. I also have a problem with involuntary kegels which brings my erections down throughout intercourse. It has not given me pre-e but I do have to relax from time to time to get my erection back to good. Now I have had 2 pretty intense balloon/RK sessions (about 45 minutes and probably about 30 RKs) and last night I only had to relax once during 30 minutes or so of intercourse. Usually I would have to do this 5 o 6 times. Try this out. I think its going to make me go indefinately.
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

theawakener7,

Both are considered part of a reverse kegel stretch.

pterodactyl,

Most guys here speed closer to PONR upon involuntary kegels, while they seem to have the reverse effect on you. Congratulations on your success! Stick with it!

Comment

Reverse kegs also help me whilst edging, if you do a deep breathing excercise with it it helps even more!
                    Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
                    5.07Bpfl 4.96
                    4.5Fg 4.52
                    6.29Bpel 6.49
                    4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

Originally posted by OldRocker View Post
                      theawakener7,

Both are considered part of a reverse kegel stretch.

pterodactyl,

Most guys here speed closer to PONR upon involuntary kegels, while they seem to have the reverse effect on you. Congratulations on your success! Stick with it!
                      Yes they do OldRocker though I can't say it has been a blessing! =)
                      pterodactyl

Comment

pterodactyl,

I guess losing your erection when you need it can be as problematic as premature ejaculating when you would like to continue pleasing your partner (and yourself).

When you say relaxing to regain your erection are you reverse kegeling? I reverse kegel when I feel an involuntary kegel to offset it.

Comment

Basically I stop all movement for a minute to reduce stimulation so my PC muscle can relax. Now that I have figured out a proper RK though I will be trying it out in the bed =)
                          pterodactyl

Comment

Working...
                          X