Opposite Muscle Imbalance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposite Muscle Imbalance?

I feel like my muscles for reverse kegals are much stronger then my muscles for regular kegals. I can hold a reverse kegal longer then a normal kegal. However, when I masturbate any time my hand runs of the frenulum I feel a slight kegel. The kegal is not too hard but sometimes just holds as a very soft kegal for a while. I have not had sex so masturbation is the only thing I can go by. But could my unwanted kegals be because of a muscle imbalance opposite to what others suffer from?

Sure but you are quite correct that judging by your responses to masturbation is very questionable. Do you practice edging?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes I do edge. I can get up around 15 to 20 minutes by I feel as if I'm kegaling the whole time. Not sure what to make of this

Comment

If you start a balanced kegel program with say 70% kegels and 30% reverse you will probably see improvement.
        In this case a lack of kegel strength rather than tension seems to be the issue. An increase in strength should be helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          If you start a balanced kegel program with say 70% kegels and 30% reverse you will probably see improvement.
          In this case a lack of kegel strength rather than tension seems to be the issue. An increase in strength should be helpfull.
          Thank you. I can not hold a kegal for more than a second by I feel as if i can reverse legal as long as I want. Is this possible or must I be reverse regaling wrong?

Comment

It is rare and usually only seen in those who have done a lot of reverse kegels and few kegels . However I don't know why; I suspect it is a symptom of modern life that kegels overpower reverse.

Since this is uncommon I have some questions, in an attempt to increase my understanding.

How is your libido? You say you have not had sex ,do you mean ever? How old are you?
            When you have desire for a girl, do you want to take her hard like a gruntling, or are you more mellow?
            If you have had sex how long has it gone. How firm is your grip for masturbation? How is your erection quality.

Comment

great questions Pegasus! Ballooning the sensitive parts to get used to and take more stimulation might also help.
              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                It is rare and usually only seen in those who have done a lot of reverse kegels and few kegels . However I don't know why; I suspect it is a symptom of modern life that kegels overpower reverse.

Since this is uncommon I have some questions, in an attempt to increase my understanding.

How is your libido? You say you have not had sex ,do you mean ever? How old are you?
                When you have desire for a girl, do you want to take her hard like a gruntling, or are you more mellow?
                If you have had sex how long has it gone. How firm is your grip for masturbation? How is your erection quality.
                I am 18. I have never had sex but i would say I have a high drive to do so. When I have desire it is somewhere inbetween the two. I notice I can sometimes go without kegeling with a loose grip. But, when I grip tight i kegal everytime. Maybe an 8 or so as EQ

Edit: And to James. I don't know how I would balloon in this situation. I only kegal when my hand slides over my frenulum. Otherwise I am fine.
                Nymelo
                Last edited by Nymelo; 09-13-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

just gonna bump this up

Comment

Working...
                  X