Try to find your kryptonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to find your kryptonite

The first time I had an improvement in sex was when by "accident" I had to stop taking my multivitamins. My first thread in this forum was about this experience:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ation?t=108946

Over time I have noticed that other supplements can affect the ability to control ejaculation. This is a problem if someone is trying to beat premature ejaculation because it will turn your efforts in an uphill battle. The problem is to identify what is causing it. The good thing is that I have also noticed that improvement is fairly fast by quitting things that worsen PreE. Let's try something. For those of you taking any supplement quit it for a few days. For those not taking any supplements I will make some suggestions soon. Obviously keep doing your exercises. Hopefully we will be able to find your kryptonite and soon you will improve during your sex encounters.

A very interesting thread!

Did you feel better with the vitamins, even though you had Pre-E with them?

Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      A very interesting thread!

Did you feel better with the vitamins, even though you had Pre-E with them?
      You can't imagine my dilemma. I have a battle between my two passions: sex and bodybuilding. I am a lot better in my workouts when using multivitamins and I am a lot better in bed if I don't use them. Now I found a happy medium, I am only using 1/2 tablet daily.

Comment

I should rephrase my question. Do you feel more aroused while on the vitamins? How serious is the Pre-E while on vitamins?

Have you attempted to raise your sensory threshold by edging while on the vitamins?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          I should rephrase my question. Do you feel more aroused while on the vitamins? How serious is the Pre-E while on vitamins?

Have you attempted to raise your sensory threshold by edging while on the vitamins?
          I have my PreE controlled doing the "exercise" I made squeezing the glans. That being said it is a lot easier for me to have control when I don't use the vitamins. When on multivitamins I have to go slower and stop sometimes (I change positions to dissimulate that I need to stop). It is not an arousal thing. What I feel while on vitamins is that semen builds up at a much faster rate, like my body is able to produce it more efficiently.

Comment

I want to make a comparison to illustrate why I believe that in addition to physical things (which can be solved with exercises) maybe things we ingest are affecting us. When using a supplement with diuretic properties we need to go and urinate frequently. If we don't use such a supplement we can easily hold it and be almost all day without going to the bathroom. It is not that there's a difference in your muscles, it is the supplement, and no matter how much you want to hold your urine if you are taking a diuretic it will be impossible. In my opinion if you only focus on exercises there's a chance that something you are ingesting is causing your failure to succeed.

Comment

Thanks for your explanation! It's a curious case!

Comment

I noticed an increase with PreE when I took L-Citrulline (and also increased urgency to urinate). The frustrating part was it helped with maintaining my erection, but worsened my PreE.

Interesting you found a multivitamin to have an effect as well. I wonder what vitamin/mineral specifically is the culprit.

Have you tried taking different types of multivitamins with lower/no zinc, vitamin E, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Flinius View Post
                  I noticed an increase with PreE when I took L-Citrulline (and also increased urgency to urinate). The frustrating part was it helped with maintaining my erection, but worsened my PreE.

Interesting you found a multivitamin to have an effect as well. I wonder what vitamin/mineral specifically is the culprit.

Have you tried taking different types of multivitamins with lower/no zinc, vitamin E, etc?
                  Currently I am splitting the tablet in 2 to take a half dose daily. That seems to work. Most of the multivitamins I found have pretty much the same dosage: 100% or more daily value of almost everything. The only ones with a lower dosage are those that are chewable but are more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                  X