Antirepressant question (citalopram)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antirepressant question (citalopram)

Hello, have anyone tried "citalopram" in order to cope against PE? Could anyone tell me how should i use it? Should i just take a tablet a couple of hours before sex or is it supposed to be taken daily no matter if you have sex or not? Thanks a lot!

How did your doctor tell you to take it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      How did your doctor tell you to take it?
      I have decided to take it by myself

Comment

If you have no medical reason to take something, don't take it. Do you want to fuck up your entire body just to be able to last a little bit longer during sex? All the power to you if that's what you want to do, but just know it's one of the stupidest ideas ever.

Comment

Could anyone just answer my question..

Comment

What you are doing is dangerous and wrong. There is no one medically qualified to answer your question. If you persist you will be banned form this forum.
            Sincerely,
            Me!

Comment

We're not your doctor. We cannot advise you on how to take a prescription drug that you've decided to take yourself without a medical reason or having been advised by a doctor to do such. You're much better going off to a doctor, discussing your issue with them, and asking for advice on what to do, and if a pill is prescribed to you, follow their advice as well as the advice on the label.

Comment

I've taken citalopram in the past, I now take 200 mg of esicitalopram daily. I was prescribed this by my doctor for depression, but it has helped quite a bit with my premature ejaculation. The only negative is while I could become aroused at the drop of a hat before, now sometimes I'm just not in the mood. I would advise against taking mind-altering chemicals without consulting with your doctor though.

Comment

dont take it to help with PE, my ex was on them and all they did was make her to tred to do anything. as for sex, well i cant imagine any drug that is used to cure depression will aid in curing your PE problem.

taking antidepressants without being depressed will give you the opposite effect. you may end up with depression or worse.

NEVER EVER TAKE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING A DOCTOR OR PHARMASIST. AND NEVER EVER TAKE PRESCRIOTION DRUGS FOR AN AILMENT YOU "DO NOT" HAVE.

i really cant stress enough that what your doing is bad. slow your role and think before you act.
                  When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Heh, thanks guys. I'm gonna believe you and won't try thoose antidepresants. I'm just feeling so bad about my Pe that i cant even have my first time sex with my gf (she wants that a lot) couse i just know i will come out in seconds I really don't wanna loose her, but Pe might do its own.

Comment

You can try PE routines designed to help with premature ejaculation. Takes some time, but they typically work.

Comment

First stop thinking. If you believe you'll only last seconds then you will. Much of that has to do with your mind. Are you a younger guy? If so than that happens to all younger guys at on time or another. A good pe routine along with edging will give you stamina and confidence. I would try it if I was you.

Comment

What do you mean by saying edge routine? Kegel exercises? Actually i havnt tried them yet. Btw, i'm 18.

Comment

Stop Premature Ejaculation
                            Lasting Longer
                            Premature Ejaculation Exercises and Remedies

Comment

We gave you the info, well actually DemOne gave you the info. Isn't he a nice guy. You're right I think so too. Now go and read and get to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X