My ejaculation has a trigger..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ejaculation has a trigger..?

I've been noticing that when I edge, my ejaculation has a trigger that causes me to reach the PONR much faster. For instance if I lay still and stroke very fast, I can keep stroking until I'm totally exhausted, but if I move my legs around, that causes ejaculation to come much faster. Or maybe, when I tighten my grip, ejaculation will come faster as well, but I assume that's normal for everyone, it's the leg movement that causes instant pleasure. Or maybe, by touching the scrotum or underneath the scrotum. I'm not gay, but trespassing near that forbidden area, may also be a trigger. I would just rather not have these triggers, and I realise they are completely psychological..
    10/02/11: EQ 9ish - BPEL 6" / EG 4.5"

Short Term Goal 6.75 / 5"
    Long Term Goal 7.50 / 5.5"
    Final Goal 8.00 / 6"

Originally posted by NOSCOP3 View Post
    I've been noticing that when I edge, my ejaculation has a trigger that causes me to reach the PONR much faster. For instance if I lay still and stroke very fast, I can keep stroking until I'm totally exhausted, but if I move my legs around, that causes ejaculation to come much faster. Or maybe, when I tighten my grip, ejaculation will come faster as well, but I assume that's normal for everyone, it's the leg movement that causes instant pleasure. Or maybe, by touching the scrotum or underneath the scrotum. I'm not gay, but trespassing near that forbidden area, may also be a trigger. I would just rather not have these triggers, and I realise they are completely psychological..
    Actually there is a physical basis to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Just FYI....I notice during a regular doggy-style position, if I lift one leg up and plant my foot flat on the bed, I last longer. Pretty much the proposal(marriage) kneeling position.
      Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
      Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
      I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Indeed. There's a muscle involved I think. Nothing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
          Just FYI....I notice during a regular doggy-style position, if I lift one leg up and plant my foot flat on the bed, I last longer. Pretty much the proposal(marriage) kneeling position.
          This is my normal doggie style position. I have notice that the standing dogie position changed up with my foot on what every is available at the time works nicely as well. What works for me is to not have any foreplay performed on myself before sex. Focus only on my partner. Than when it's time to have sex, I am at a reasonable excitement level to have a lasting sex session.

Comment

Originally posted by snuffy View Post
            This is my normal doggie style position. I have notice that the standing dogie position changed up with my foot on what every is available at the time works nicely as well. What works for me is to not have any foreplay performed on myself before sex. Focus only on my partner. Than when it's time to have sex, I am at a reasonable excitement level to have a lasting sex session.
            my level of exciitement is there before the pants are off...my dicks almost already in my belly button!!!(matter of speech...my dick doesnt reach there)
            bpel - 5
            eg = 4.5

Current Sept 10,2011
            Bpfl- 4
            fl- 3 1/4
            Nbpel- 4 3/4
            Bpel- 5 1/4
            el- 4 3/4
            eg- 4 3/4

Goal
            Nbpel - 5.5-6
            bpel - 6.5-7
            eg - 5.5-6

Want to fit a magnum for personal confidence

Comment

Originally posted by snuffy View Post
              I noticed the last time I had sex I didn't last as long cuz I got a nice blowjob before we did it and we hadn't has sex for like a week. Yeah.... even if I don't get a BJ or get touched and I'm just playing or sucking on her vagina, I still get aroused and a bit of pre-cum happens. Pre-cum is bad because it means the ejaculation system is warmed up and lubricated in a sense. You are right.... Foreplay should not be done if you are trying to last longer. I would save it for oral sex ONLY sessions such as a great 69 session.
              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
              X