Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tingling sensation

So, I believe I have somewhat rare problem:

When starting an encounter of sexual activity with my SO, I get this tingling sensation in my penis, feeling like I'm on continous state of one step behind PONR. I can have intercourse if I take it very slowly.

Wierd thing is, after having intercourse for a while, the tingling sensation disappears and I can speed up and thrust much harder, hell: I have to work for an orgasm. If I take it too fast during the "tingling" state, I experience ejaculation with minimal pleasure. It might even happen when penetrating.

When I solo masturbate, I've never gotten this state and I can feely control my arousal and jackoff for a hour easy.

Anyone got any clues about what's wrong with me.

Doesn't sound like anything is wrong, just sounds like your arousal state at the beginning of intercourse with someone else is very high is all...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
      Doesn't sound like anything is wrong, just sounds like your arousal state at the beginning of intercourse with someone else is very high is all...
      ^^True. Learn to control your arousal levels. Breath at a controlled pace and open your eyes. Pratice a lot.
      If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Put your mind on pleasing the woman, it really does help a lot because it changes focus.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

This was pretty much my experience of PE when I first came here. I still get like this sometimes, though more often than not when I have a problem these days I just get this tingling soon after starting.

Taking your time is good. In addition to all the things I've personally learnt here and worked on, kegels, eliminating involuntaries, arousal control etc, I made a point of starting sex slow, either by just working on her first with hands, fingers and tongue, whilst erect, or by drawing out my foreplay too so she would play with me for a while where I could control it.

69 is good too, because you're distracted from your own arousal in the way you aren't when you just climb on board, whether trying to stop it in panic, or just letting it escalate, and yet it still feels great.

At first I found that simply taking this time and being erect for like 15-20 minutes minimum before penetration really works, and reverse kegels really do help as well, although I still had to keep stopping at first. That will improve with time, practice and self-awareness, and I found after a couple of months practice I could, on a good day, bang away for 10-20 minutes in doggy out of the blue with no foreplay at all.

The wonderful thing about all of this is because of the PE work I've done, and the hundred other things I've learnt re self awareness, changing position a lot (some being easier to control than others), transferring my focus to her instead of me overall, and of course practicing a lot, that I am ten times the lover I was a year ago.

So stick around. It's worth it. And good luck
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Working...
          X