Explain "Control your ejaculation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain "Control your ejaculation"

Guys, can someone explain what this means?
    I am confused as to whether all these exercises for premature ejaculation will make it so I need more time/effort to reach climax, or whether every time I am about to climax I can stop it?
    Because the latter seems like sex will just be a constant struggle rather than pleasurable.

Controlling your ejaculation means to hold a very hard kegal at the PONR to prevent yourself from having semen come out of your penis, but keep your orgasm and last longer until you reach the PONR again.

Controlling your erection means that you are trying to keep your hard-on at a level that isn't soft, but not throbbing hard either. This is referred to on the erection scale as a 7. Keeping the erection at this level when edging keeps your penis at a stable state.

Controlling your arousal means that you are calming your mind and body to prevent your excitement from causing your penis to get extremely hard very fast and near the PONR.

Which exercises are you referring to? Arousal techniques or kegal/ reverse kegal work?

All of the techniques on here are a combined effort to fix pre-e.
    Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

So, if I take 1 minute to ejaculate now, after all the training does this mean I still take 1 minute BUT I can stop myself from ejaculating? Because my goal would be for it to take longer and more effort to reach ejaculation.

Comment

Means you need to practice edging or ballooning to lower your arousal level so you last longer before getting to PONR, stopping your self at PONR will slowly train your brain too.

Comment

There are some similarities and some differences between premature ejaculation training and male multi orgasm(mmo) training.
          In both cases control is a central issue ,most guys with pre e reach ponr (ejaculation point) too quickly and eaisly and have to work on arousal control so as to control the passage to ponr. Both may do legel /reverse kegel training ,the pre e guy may be intrested in useing this for arousal control to stay back from ponr and the mmo guy to go through the ponr for dry orgasm. There is no reason of course the the pre e guy can't do a dry orgasm as well though. The edging training might be very similar initally .the mmo guy using more advanced forms later in the piece.

Comment

Working...
          X