Peeing when you reverse kegel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeing when you reverse kegel?

Recently when I was jerking it, i was trying to include a hard rk everytime i approached the ponr. While i wasnt haveing much results, ( i know i have to work more at them) inoticed that i pee was coming out. I thought it was weird because i didnt really have to go. I slowed down a little bit, but as I got more into it, even more pee came out as i rk. Has anyone else experienced this? Am i doing something worng?

That is weird cause I vaguely remember learning in school that you couldn't piss when you were sexually stimulated. I could be talking out of my ass though. I would continue to kegel/reverse kegel and if the problem continues then possibly seek help.
    12/7/11-
    BPEL 6.75
    NBPEL 6.25
    BEG 5.75
    BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
    BPEL 7.0
    NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
    BPEL 7.5
    NBPEL 7
    BEG 6

Comment

This is an isolation issue. When you piss you do a reverse kegel and also use other musclexs to make it happen. An isolated reverse kegel will not cause pissing.

Comment

I was under the impression that to do a correct rk that i should do it like im trying to push out a piss. imagine my suprise when some actually came out! Am I doing the right thing or where should i be isolating?

Comment

The pissing action is to teach the muscle to use . Some guys have difficulty finding it . You are finding it and the other muscles used for pissing . The idea is to leave the other muscles off and turn on only rk.

Comment

Working...
          X