Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 Years Old. First Time Having Sex. Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Years Old. First Time Having Sex. Help?

Situation:

My girl recently admitted to wanting to have sex with me. Now, I know I can hold her off on the sex for a bit, and I don't want to use numbing creams or anything, but I'm afraid that I might not satisfy her, or that I might only last a minute or two. I know the first step is not being intimidated or tense or anxious, or any of those emotions, and I try not to be, but I figured coming on here might help ease the stress. (Not that there's a lot of it, but it's a precaution.) I'm really trying to break the "Horny Teenager" stereotype, because I really don't just want to get off and be done, I actually want her to feel pleasure and be happy and satisfied. I'm not concered about the size of my penis, nor am I self conscious around her. When I masturbate, I often find myself rushing for no particular reason, and I'm afraid that I might have contracted some form of "Muscle Memory". I don't want to go as fast as I do when I masturbate, and just today I attempted Edging. I lasted about 20 or so minutes before I tensed up. I read that you shouldn't ejaculate while Edging, but if you never ejaculate, won't that cause some problems? Anyways, if anyone could tell me the quickest way to solve my problem, (And I know there's no "Quick-Fix" method to a problem like this, I just mean what would help me the most in a 2-3 week timeframe.) I would be extremely greatful.

Side-note: I inhale and exhale to relax my muscles, and I can go without flexing for a bit, but then it eventually becomes involentary and I can't help myself. If anyone could even provide me with some small tips to lasting longer I'd be extremely appreciative (Eg. Solving mathematical equations, thinking of anything BUT your penis, breathing excercises.) and sorry if any of this was hard to understand or was jumbled. I'm typing this up at 4am and I'm extremely tired.

Thanks for any help, again.

Edit: Also, for putting on a condom and everything, what's the best way to do it without being awkward? I mean, I can get them on fine, but how would you do it without killing the mood? One of my friends walked out of the room to do it, and his girlfriend has been laughing about it to me ever since. I don't want to end up like my friend. (And no, that's not a cover up to a personal problem or I'd include it in my summary. She always complains about her sex problems to me since I'm his friend and she thinks I'm going to "talk to him" about it.)
    learningearly
    Last edited by learningearly; 01-09-2012, 03:18 AM.

Relax is right. It is not uncommon in the least for anxieties for performance because the art of making love takes time and depends on the female.
    I would suggest that you get your nut off a few hours prior to engaging in the sexual activity with her to help avoid pre-ejaculation which is also not uncommon for just starting out a male's sex life.

Now about if you are big enough. Don't trip on it. Although foreplay should automatically be included, if you are thick in girth (5+) then you need to make sure she is really wet so that you do not have a hard time getting it in or causing discomfort from too much friction due to lack of wetness. If you are long (7+), you need to make sure that she is really horny and wet so that her vagina is fully expanded to accept the length and if at that you need to be careful that when you reach bottom, you don't slam into it because the cervix it right there. Some woman like there cervix being smacked into but many don't. If you are average all around, then you should not have really many issues concerning intercourse because most vaginas are average too so one would think.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by learningearly View Post

Edit: Also, for putting on a condom and everything, what's the best way to do it without being awkward? I mean, I can get them on fine, but how would you do it without killing the mood? One of my friends walked out of the room to do it, and his girlfriend has been laughing about it to me ever since. I don't want to end up like my friend. (And no, that's not a cover up to a personal problem or I'd include it in my summary. She always complains about her sex problems to me since I'm his friend and she thinks I'm going to "talk to him" about it.)
      Relax about the condom , it's completely natural and shouldn't be stressed about. I don't use a condom anymore with my girlfriend, but when I did, I had problems getting it on due the shape of my penis and a lot of foreskin. Last weekend we used a condom for the first time for months due anal sex and I had problems yet again. We mostly both just laughed at my sad attempt getting it on.

Conclusion was, she helped me get it on, lol. Had to rip that motherfucker on like there was no tomorrow.

Comment

Be confidant, relax, breathe, as thenewdude stated: jerk off a few hours before. Have plenty of slow, soft, foreplay to get her "ready". Ask her to put the condom on for you.
        Start: 10-12-11: 6.5" NBPEL,
        5.1" EG
        Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Comment

Buy a Fleshlight Wonderwave and practice for a week or two. It will come as close to the feeling of a real vagina as humanly possible. I never use my hand anymore

Comment

Just go for it, if you do cum to quick dont even sweat it, I lasted about a minute my first time and now my wife tells me to hurry up because I can last all night. Its normal to goo quickly but Thenewdude gives some grat advice, beat that puppy a couple of hours before your going to have sex, if you can get the privacy. Good luck, be a gentleman.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Im surprised no one has said to just talk to her...You say that your not concered about the size of your penis and not self conscious around her which is a brilliant start (most fall at this point alone), it shows that you are comfortable around her. You also say that you want it to be amazing for her, well what better why is there than to talk and explain that your not experienced but that you really like her and want it to be amazing. Taking her needs into account would probably make her want you more, it shows that your not just thinking about the sex like most guys do. If you did that you would be onto a winner straight away.

Foreplay is a must if you want it to be amazing for her, women are not like us guys they dont want to get straight to sex but instead want to feel close,loved and feel wanted with the person they are with. Take it slow, caress her, kiss her neck this will make her want you even more!! If she lets you try and go down on her, make her cum that way first (let her move your head where she wants also). Sex is a hell of alot easier when you do that first beacause they are more sensitive when your thrusting and more likely to cum sooner, always worked for me

When you actually get down to doing it read her movements, try and get intune to what she is thinking. Start slow also.

One more thing enjoy it and good luck mate, you probably wont need it
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

For my first time I was so stressed out and unused to the feel of a vagina (more used to my hand lol) that I took ages to cum, the second time I couldn't cum and just had to fake an orgasm lol

Relax, everyone is rubbish their first time, just get it out of the way and then you can start enjoying yourself
                My progress log

Comment

Okay young man you have been given great advice. Your job is to now "go do it" and come back here and tell us all how it went. You can even make some shit up if you want to but make sure it's a great story with a happy ending. Okay stop reading and get to work!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wow, you're on a path to success dude. I wish I was as conscious of my penis when I was your age. Everyone here is right... Lots of foreplay, make her cum prior to penetration. Also get in as much edging and breathing exercises as you can before this. Save the special moment for a night it seems fit. Often a really special night where the girls emotions are running high are more likely to lead her to orgasm quicker. Oppose to just a horny rushed encounter. I got too eager myself and just thrusted away full speed till I came in about 20 seconds, probably panting aswell. So much for my first time. Anyway, you got this.

Comment

Well, I did it, but now I have a bit of a different problem. She insisted on being on top, which I knew might cause a bit of a problem. I was lasting fairly long, until I'm pretty sure my penis got injured. It immediatly went flaccid, and I can feel a bit of pain near the back of the penis. I was stretching her out a bit, and although it was fully in, a bit of my penis remained outside of her. It wasn't from the position, it simply didn't fit in, and because she felt the need to attempt to make it fit, I think she might've snapped something. I'm unable to maintain an erection right now, and although if I attempt masturbation it will get longer, it still says as soft as if I did nothing at all. Would this type of injury heal? Or should I be headed to the hospital as soon as possible?

Comment

I do not recommend going to the hospital unless the problem continues for more then a few days. If after a few days it still hurts I would just schedule an appointment with a urologist. That is just my opinion. You have to take it slow when putting it in especially when she is on top. Make sure she is wet enough next time or use lube.
                        12/7/11-
                        BPEL 6.75
                        NBPEL 6.25
                        BEG 5.75
                        BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
                        BPEL 7.0
                        NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
                        BPEL 7.5
                        NBPEL 7
                        BEG 6