Multiple Orgasms/full body Os/kegel exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Orgasms/full body Os/kegel exercises

Don't know if I'm weird, lucky, or just a freak, but I've started experiencing full body, dry organisms will doing kegel exercises.

This happens as I hold the contraction for as long as possible.

Is this strange?

It feels awesome.

Anyone else had this experience?

Can you elaborate on this at all?

Hmm, sorry, bumped an old thread. I am curious about this, but I guess he only ever made one post so I guess there's little chance of a follow-up.

Comment

Who knows, Rhino. We may get lucky.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I experienced this myself. I held kegel as long as I could release it and hold it again several times. I felt the intensity build up more each time I did it then I felt my muscles begin to spasm all over my body and my cock was hard but I did not cum. I was sitting at work doing this so I got up and went to the bathroom to make sure and I was dry not even any precum. It was pretty wierd feeling. I think I overworked it if this is possible because everytime I pissed after that for a while I would feel a sensation all around in that area. I was pretty wild.

Comment

This sounds awesome.

Do you start doing the kegels when you're erect or do you just start kegelling and eventually get a hard-on?

Comment

I start while not erect and then I become somewhat erect but not fully.

Comment

Actually, I've experienced this too while kegeling in bed. And I just keep it up, and since I was somewhere where I couldn't masturbate, it was an awesome way to release some sexual tension. Haven't done it again though. Maybe this phenom is something more like an anal orgasm.

Comment

wow

Hey I am new here and from the start I noticed my PC muscle seems pretty strong. Not hard to hold it contracted for long amounts of time... say 1 min continuous. So I tried holding it after reading the original post and holy hell what a result! I could feel the pressure inside building up and it moved throughout the body, making my toes curl hard. It felt awesome and I bet if I work on it, it could lead to an orgasm where I wouldn't even have to touch anything.

Thanks man for this awesome new discovery.
                -Rich

Comment

I am working towards multiple orgasms by doing lots of kegels, edging, and trying to stop cumming when I reach the PONR. So far, I have succeeded in stopping an orgasm in progress that sort of results in a strangled mini-ejaculation. Following this I can work back up to a real orgasm. I think it is progress.
                  I am interested in the stories of kegeling to erection. This is not something that I have ever experienced but sounds very cool.
                  Can anyone suggest exercises or methods of hands-free erections (that do not rely on fantasizing)?
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Bumping this thread, I'm hoping to achieve full body orgasms, but do I need to be do and mmo in order to achieve this, or can it be done before training for them?
                    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                    Pelvic Floor Balance./
                    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Dry orgasm is the best and most reliable method .
                      Orgasm no hands as described in this thread is a dry orgasm method.

Comment

I get that, but this is from the use of kegel which is something I will work on later to achieve do, but for full body orgasm can it not be achieved through other methods?

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

It is usually achieved hands on, if that is what you mean .

Do you attach specific meaning to "full body"? It seems to have a number of meanings.

Comment

As far as I know the PC muscle is used as a pump to get the energy away from the genitals. Taoist and Tantric knowledge says it is also possible only with the mind and breathing, although more experience needed. Haven't experienced so far, but I am on the way I think a nice way to practise wo kegels is breathing and visualizing the energy flow. A search on that topic for a better explanation, Mantak chai has great books for example.
                            My journey to becoming a sexmaster
                            Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
                            Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
                            Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
                            What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

Hands off would have to be through kegel I would assume, but I'm wondering if a full body ( entire body affected) orgasm can be achieved without kegeling, do or mmo. Possibly through pure strength of orgasm with no use of muscles or techniques.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Working...
                              X