Muscle relaxants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle relaxants

How have muscle relaxants eg Valium affected your pre e?

Interested to know this. Wondered myself if actual perineum massage prior to sex made a difference?

Comment

Definitely an interesting question!

I don't have Pre E and I have never taken valium or anything similar so I can't really contribute to the thread. However I have found that I last much longer when alcohol is in my system, not necessarily drunk as I last much longer even when "tipsy" as well

Alcohol is a relaxant right? Valium would presumably work just as well
      My progress log

Comment

Yes alchol is often mentioned.

Comment

No affect on Pre E, but on EQ and libido. I use it periodically for anxiety.

As an FYI, Valium has a half-life of 21 days. This means that it takes that long to work its way out of your system. If you use it daily, it accumulates in your system and can have an effect on your for quite some time. Xanax, on the other hand, has a half life of 12 hours. It is out of your system the next day.

Comment

You'll find it's better to avoid drugs if possible.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I last a lot longer when a bit tipsy too.

I think i'm a very uptight and anxious person though, i'm never really relaxed so I think that hinders my performance at times.

Comment

I havent personally had issues with pe, but when I have sex high after smoking weed, I always last much much longer. If you and your girl smoke, I suggest high sex, it usually makes guys last longer and makes girls get off easier. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Working...
                X