Reversed kegel ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversed kegel ??

I`m a big fan of this forum, and really happy i found it! Thumps up to the guys in here, that are really commited to helping others with this ugly problem..

I have been looking in the forum for aboute 2 weeks now, and just sucking all the information to me.
    But one thing i`m not all sure about, is the reversed kegel. I have done some kegels before and think i got the hang of that. But the reversed kegel is new to me. I quickly found out that it was a thing i needed in my workout, and gave it a shot. But everytime I tried to "push out a fart" i literally pushed out a fart. And a lot of them! And when there wore no gas left, i had to sit down on the toilet and do my business. After a couple of times, i think i got the hang of it, and noticed somthing.
    Everytime im forcing my piss out, i saw that my right testicle was lifting! Is that a sign of doing a reversed kegel?! I also noticed that after aboute 100-150 quick ones, my penis(and the head) gets bigger. Not an erection, but just a nice solid "hang". I read some where that when you do a RK, you are pushing blood out in penis. Maybe this is another sign that im doing it right?!

The reason im asking is, that im not 100% sure that im doing it right. And im so eager to get a nice workout going!

Thanks in advance..

Rk: fart/crap/allow pissing/a kind of outward push of the bottom groin muscles

Regular kegel: clench/clamp/stop the piss coming out/stop the crap from exiting/close your anus

A regular k typically pushes blood into your dick

Re: testicle lift: you appear to be doing Chia's testicle breathing even though you have never heard of Manchek Chia.

There are lots of good kegel guides here on the site. Go to the penis exercises section to get started.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

That`s a nice and simple way to set it up. And the things you write, is also what I have found in my search.
      But when you say you have to close your anus, when your doing a kegel, and don`t mention it for the Reversed kegel. Is that because it`s obvious that you tighten your anus, when your pushing out? Or do you have to relax it, and push another way?

And you say that i`m doing some Manchek Chia testicle breathing. Can you be more specifik? Is it good/bad. Can it happen because you are doing a reversed kegel?

Comment

Originally posted by FireBoss View Post
        That`s a nice and simple way to set it up. And the things you write, is also what I have found in my search.
        But when you say you have to close your anus, when your doing a kegel, and don`t mention it for the Reversed kegel. Is that because it`s obvious that you tighten your anus, when your pushing out? Or do you have to relax it, and push another way?

And you say that i`m doing some Manchek Chia testicle breathing. Can you be more specifik? Is it good/bad. Can it happen because you are doing a reversed kegel?

Ok, when I take a crap, the anus opens up and pushes or puckers kind of outward to release the feces. A reverse kegel allows those muscles to move to do that.

When I have to take a crap and I can't get to a toilet I squeeze my anus to try to keep the stuff in. When I am doing that I am doing one variation on a regular kegel.

A regular kegel is like a squeeze or a clamp. A reverse kegel kind of pushes out or otherwise kind of flattens out my pc muscles.

I woudn't think in terms of relaxing with a rk....there is some active muscle movement inherent in doing it.

Manchek Chia is a prolific author who has translated ancient Chinese Taoist medical practices into English. The books are a difficult read and difficult to understand. From my limited understanding of Taoist practices and our more modern descriptions of physiology of the body, I think there are some common themes between the two.

Chia believes testicle breathing is a useful practice in penile health. It basically involves deep breathing in which your testicles are raised and lowered depending on whether it's an in breath or out breath. See some Chia books or google testicle breathing for specifics. I have learned how to do testicle breathing. I believe that when I do the out breath in testicle breathing, I am actually doing a light reverse kegel that lowers my balls a little and pushes out my pc muscle at the same time. When I do the in breath of testicle breathing, I am not real sure if a kegel is happening or not.

Don't get too hung up on Chia if the other explanations make more sense to you.
        BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
        Top EG 5 +.5
        NBPEL 6.2. +.2
        BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

The way you are describing a rk, is also the way i`m trying to do it. I`m trying to force my piss out, but at the same time hold the brown stuff in. It`s just that every time i`m doing my rk`s, I always have to poop at some time. But if i`m just doing it right, i can live with that..
          I`m relieved that preforming a testicle lift, is a good thing, because when i`m doing a rk, my right testicle is lifting. And it`s every time, and only the right! I`m kinda using that as an indicator for when i`m rk..
          You also mention that when you are doing an "out breathing" your testicles is lowing, and you think you are doing a light rk. But when i`m thinking i`m preforming a normal rk, my testicle is lifting. And as mentioned before, it is only the right. Can`t do it with the left at all.
          Maybe i should mention, that when i do a normal kegel, the right ball is lifting as when i do rk`s.

Comment

Well, it is best to do reverse kegels when you don't have any urge to defecate or urinate.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Learning to feel rk's is easiest when you are using the restroom and gives you many opportunities when you piss especially. Also it's just a starting and stopping of the urine stream. If you are trying to force out brown stuff when you don't have too it's over kill. Stick with the piss in the beginning. Start and stop the urine flow several times each pissing session. When you have more skill you can do them anytime pissing or not.

The testicle raising and lowering took some initial imagination for me. Right now mine move maybe 1/8 inch up or down. Some guys move a lot more

Again stick with the technique that works for you. Try to feel the pc muscle move when you push out or release the urine flow. Making of brown stuff is not a pre requisite to doing a good rk.
              BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
              Top EG 5 +.5
              NBPEL 6.2. +.2
              BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                Well, it is best to do reverse kegels when you don't have any urge to defecate or urinate.
                That thing i know, I always empty myself before doing rk`s. But if I don`t have to go, i just start, and that`s when it comes. It`s all the pushing that gets me.

mvergasioin:

I have always thought that the trick is to force your piss out? What i found on pegym is that normal kegel is stopping your piss, and reversed kegel is forcing your piss out. But not over do it, of course. I`m not pushing til i`m getting blue and passing out, but a decent push. And never to push out the brown stuff.
                But now you are saying that i`m just suppose to start and stop my urine, and not push?
                When i do a rk(hopefully), my ball is lifting at least an inch. All the way from the bottom of the ball sack, to the base of my penis.

A little side question: What is the different between the PC and BC muscle?

Comment

Easy answer first. I was going to be a physician, but i got a "D" in second semester chemistry. Therefore I did not become a physician and can not answer you pc bc question. Google it.

As far as your balls lifting, that indeed is a pretty big lift. You may have a special skill you are only now becoming aware of.

Regarding the brown and yellow stuff. Kegels and reverse edges can be very gentle muscle movements. Next time you piss just start and stop the urine flow like you have done ever since you have been house broken. No pushing, just a gentle start and stop of the urine. By the same token, the only time you should shit when doing a rk is when you know you should have shit 20 minutes ago but didn't . Rk's are movements of the groin muscles that can be soft or strong or anything in between. I think you are trying too hard.

Just start the piss and stop the piss the same way you have been doing it since you were three. Notice what you feel in your groin. Stop and start the piss. Quietly feel the muscles that are making the piss stop and start. Use this quiet private awareness as an example of what kegels and rk's are.

Quiet unhurried concentration. The more advanced is your mastery, the more subtle your kegels can become and still be effective.
                  mvergasioin
                  Last edited by mvergasioin; 03-06-2012, 08:16 PM.
                  BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                  Top EG 5 +.5
                  NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                  BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I goggled "BC muscle" and i found a interesting site. It explains it quite well - Locating the BC muscle - Enlargement.pro . I might need to add that, this is not to promote another site. I just found it useful to explain what is what.

A pro ball lifter.. hmm.. Maybe i need to look in to this.

I think you are right. I might be pushing to hard. But i think it`s because i use the ball lifting as an indicator to performing a rk, and maybe that`s my mistake? I have to do a solid push to lift the testicle, and maybe that is to much. That could be why i always have to shit after 30-40 quick ones?
                    I`m gonna try your method later today, and see what happens!

Comment

I really like the bc pc muscle link you posted, fb. After seeing the muscles described and pictured there I have a better idea of the different muscle groups I am manipulating as I do certain variations on kegels.
                      You're right throw out the ball lifting as a rk indicator at this stage.
                      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                      Top EG 5 +.5
                      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I really like the description also. It helps seeing it in pictures, while it is explained. From looking at the pictures, I can see that you use the BC muscle while doing normal kegels. But what muscles are used when your pulling a reversed kegel?
                        I`m not gonna use the ball lift as an indicator from now on, but then i`m missing some "markers", to help me know when i`m doing an rk.
                        I don`t know if it`s suppose to be this hard to learn!

Comment

I think I had a particularly hard time learning kegels. I just persevered, practiced, tried new ways and asked for feedback.

And now when I use my body I'm glad I did. You will to.
                          BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                          Top EG 5 +.5
                          NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                          BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

I think your probably right. The only way to learn this(or anything), is training, training and some more training! But it`s just so damn hard to get a workout going, when i`m not knowing if i`m doing good, or destroying my crouch cause the exercise is performed wrong.
                            I just have to keep going.............

Comment

I'm the same I'm doing what I think are reverse kegels a lot at the moment but its hard to tell if I really am doing any good. I just pretend to push out a fart or stand up and pretend I'm at the toilet pushing out pee. My stomach tenses a lot when i do them which i can't help.

With regular kegels they are strong enough that I can move my penis even without an erection and i can see i'm actually doing something but with reverse kegels you can't really see anything to show you you are doing it right :\ Will just keep practicing with fingers crossed I suppose

Comment

Working...
                              X