Involuntary Kegels in Everyday Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Involuntary Kegels in Everyday Life

Hey guys. I'm new here...been on a lot of other websites and spent the last hour+ checking out this site. I like what I've read about reverse kegels and relaxing the pc muscle. These are things I've been interested in for awhile and a search led me to PE Gym. I'm a 30 second man myself and I really like that so many people are anxious to get to the root of the problem, whereas on other forums everyone wants to get on meds. I am not interested in SSRIs or any other drugs for that matter.

So on to my question. I've read a lot on here about involuntary kegels but I have an expanded questions on that. (I apologize if it's been addressed before but I searched and found nothing.) Does anyone else have involuntary kegels in every day life? I can get up from my desk and I feel my penis "twitch" and do a small kegel, or sometimes even a full one. Walking, etc. If I touch my penis it does one and when I let go as well. If I really concentrate and touch it slow I can control it...but if I touch it swiftly with a little force I kegel immediately.

Is the best idea as far as we know on here to counter it with a reverse kegel? Should I do that immediately when I feel the twitch or urge to kegel? I'm hesitant to do regular kegels since it seems like I do those enough in a give day and I don't want it to get worse. I've even stopped pushing the last bit of urine out when I piss and just letting it flow naturally and do some shaking at the end...hoping to lessen the amount of times I kegel in a day.

Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thanks guys. There is some great stuff on here. It's great to see so many people willing to help each other out.

Welcome dude, start with the jp90 routine and read all you can in the beginners forums. Your journey has just begun! Best wishes!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Yes kegels in daily life are often mentioned.
      You need to get on a reverse kegel heavy, kegel /reverse kegel routine out of sex.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Peg is there a post you can recommend for a good routine? I tried a search and the results are overwhelming. It's tough to find a recommended routine. Thanks again...and sorry if I'm asking you things you answer all the time.

Comment

Start by learning how to reverse kegel(rk). Over time improve your ability to isolate a rk.
          For pre e 50% to 70% rk, over time build up, sets, reps, time of hold from an easy starting point. Take rest days so 2 on 1 off for example.
          When strength /endurance is good start skill work if desiried.

Comment

Great...thanks Pegasus. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X