super strong kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super strong kegels

I started a fairly strict RK routine roughly 2 months ago and it seems to be helping keep my pelvic floor relaxed for slightly longer each time, but from what it feels like, when I am edging/ballooning/masturbating, whenever I begin to have involuntary Ks, applying a RK isn't helping. It seems to me that my PC muscle (involuntary) spasms are so strong that my currently weaker RK flex is being "overridden" so to say, and I am still having involuntary kegels. I am just curious if anyone else has experienced this before themselves? Does it make sense to continue with RKs to try and balance the PC/BC muscle strength and regain control over the pelvic floor? Or is it possible that the kegel spasms are a sign of PC muscle weakness, and I should be doing kegel exercises?

As far as i know, you shouldn't be doing RK only. It might seems like it's working but it's not long term answer. You should be doing both RK and normal kegels.
    July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
    Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
    Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
    Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

So do you believe these uncontrollable kegel spasms to be a sign of PC muscle weakness? Or too strong? Like many on here, bad masturbation habits in my past have led me to this point. I just dont want to be taking any false steps.

Comment

It is the uncontrolled nature of kegel spasms that is the issue. Doing some kegels helps with control.
        Typically in pre e the kegel is stronger than the reverse kegel . Now it may be strong or weak ,but it is relatively stronger.
        Extended periods of rk only can lead to negative issues.
        The answer is to do a routine where rk outweigh kegels and strength,supplness and balance are promoted.

Comment

This is where I get a little confused and I apologize, but I dont see how doing more kegel exercises will help STOP the involuntary kegels i suffer from? I always used to kegel during masturbation to finish quicker, now it is a reflex.

Comment

Kegels should be under control, a decision ,not a reflex or a spasm. Doing deliberate kegels is part of the process of gaining control.

Comment

Ahh, I see now. Whether the muscle is strong or not doesnt mean it is "toned" or controllable, am I catching your drift? For my sake I hope youre right. By the sounds of it this is my problem to a tee. Thank you pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                It is the uncontrolled nature of kegel spasms that is the issue. Doing some kegels helps with control.
                Typically in pre e the kegel is stronger than the reverse kegel . Now it may be strong or weak ,but it is relatively stronger.
                Extended periods of rk only can lead to negative issues.
                The answer is to do a routine where rk outweigh kegels and strength,supplness and balance are promoted.
                Basically if you just focus on rk's can you get to a point of not ejaculating? I felt that yesterday; I was having trouble ejaculating. Didn't felt that since I was a kid and started masturbating.

Comment

To be honest I sometimes wish I had that problem zunamary lol. I was just experimenting and noticed that when I do a kegel immediately after a reverse kegel, the kegel reflex is almost "forced". Immediately after my RK and I start the kegel, its almost as if my muscles are wired to perform a full-blown hard kegel immediately. Essentially going from 10MPH to 100MPH with no in betweenn. Just and ON/OFF switch type reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by wilson214 View Post
                    To be honest I sometimes wish I had that problem zunamary lol. I was just experimenting and noticed that when I do a kegel immediately after a reverse kegel, the kegel reflex is almost "forced". Immediately after my RK and I start the kegel, its almost as if my muscles are wired to perform a full-blown hard kegel immediately. Essentially going from 10MPH to 100MPH with no in betweenn. Just and ON/OFF switch type reaction?
                    But does it make you ejaculate inmediatly after you start the kegel? I don't really know how I did what I did, since just last week I was still having troubles; I reached the PONR in between 1-2min. It was my first time doing rk's. I'll do this again on friday, hopefully It'll go well.

I think there must be a intermediate point where you can control what to do. The main goal, at least for me, is to be able to satisfy my partner, and then I would be satisfied as well. Obviosuly, there's nothing good about lastin 2 mins while having sex, but I don't find it funny either to never ejaculate, or ejcaulate like in 2 hours, for example. Unless your partner wants to go all that long

Is that possible to achieve? To get to a point where you can just ejaculate whenever you want, and also stay for as long as you want?

Comment

Originally posted by zunamary View Post
                      But does it make you ejaculate inmediatly after you start the kegel? I don't really know how I did what I did, since just last week I was still having troubles; I reached the PONR in between 1-2min. It was my first time doing rk's. I'll do this again on friday, hopefully It'll go well.

I think there must be a intermediate point where you can control what to do. The main goal, at least for me, is to be able to satisfy my partner, and then I would be satisfied as well. Obviosuly, there's nothing good about lastin 2 mins while having sex, but I don't find it funny either to never ejaculate, or ejcaulate like in 2 hours, for example. Unless your partner wants to go all that long

Is that possible to achieve? To get to a point where you can just ejaculate whenever you want, and also stay for as long as you want?
                      Yes it is and repeatedly explaining how has left me with over 10,000 posts.
                      The starting point I have explained on this very thread.

Comment

Well from what I understand, eventually with enough practice, your pelvic floor muscles can remain in the same relaxed state throughtout having sex so you can perform kegels to eventually ejaculate when you choose. If anything, the RKs have helped me keep the pelvic floor relaxed and hold off PONR without RKs, just naturally. My issue is my ON/OFF kegel reflex when I do get close to PONR. Its to the point where I cant even work into a kegel, its just no kegel or full kegel. I hope practicing kegels will help me be able to conciously control them, while RKs keep the pelvic floor relaxed longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Yes it is and repeatedly explaining how has left me with over 10,000 posts.
                          The starting point I have explained on this very thread.
                          Sorry, I'm just kinda overwhelmed by all of this. Won't ask more stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by zunamary View Post
                            Sorry, I'm just kinda overwhelmed by all of this. Won't ask more stupid things.
                            I am not angry ,questions are ok.
                            The mmo group can help you . Confusion is normal when you learn a lot quickly, be mellow move forward steadly.

Comment

So although I suffer from uncontrollable involuntary kegels, you still recommend a routine containing both Ks and RKs? I will take your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X