Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could PE be induced by anal stimulations (post surgery multiples diarrheas)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could PE be induced by anal stimulations (post surgery multiples diarrheas)?

It’s not easy to talk about this topic, and particularly difficult as English is a third or fourth language. I'm 55. I had a colectomy, the entire colon was removed 2 years, and the small intestine was joined to the anus. The main function of the colon is absorbtion of liquids. The removal of the colon caused that I had 10 to 15 and + stools of diarrheas par day. The tragedy was that I also pea simutaneously every time.

I don’t how to explain it appears to me that the prostate got screwed up and it resulted that PE became progressively an issue. I had no history of PE before the surgery. I had sexual relations a few days after the surgery without problem, but afterward PE became slowly and progressively an issue. Today I don’t last a minute.

I tried the exercises that are suggested here, but nothing changed. Talked to the GP, he touched the prostate and says the prostate has nothing to do with PE. He looked at me with a smile as if I was insane.I did a quick google search “prostate premature ejaculation” before going to another GP. Guest what I found?

“In concern to premature ejaculation, the enlarged prostate affects ejaculation control in the same manner as prostatitis. Stimulation of the prostate is heightened. These problems are made even worse from anal stimulation. Some extreme cases have even seen spontaneous ejaculation while defecating or making the prostate extremely sensitive and painful to the touch”.

http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/prematureejaculation/prostate3.asp

Could constant constant semultaneously diarrheas and peas be something close of an anal stimulation and be responsible of my PE?

Don't know much about prostate ,this could be a pelvic floor issues though in which case kegels/ reverse kegels may help.

Comment

Working...
    X